Reported User(s): Arny - Pollux - Kingceasar

Reported User's SteamID: See below for steam ids

Date & Time (GMT): 30/8/20 @ 04:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
Steam Ids of accused individuals:

Arny - STEAM_0:0:56400266
Pollux - STEAM_0:1:45419786
Kingceasar - STEAM_0:0:42562192

Accused users failed to get out when requested under Fear RP, instead they threw food at me again and drove off.
Pollux was driving and Kingceasar in the back.
They were doing a Food Charity Roleplay but upon me detaining one of them they changed their job (job title) so they could commit violence against me.

They had been throwing food all around the city claiming it was for a charity, but no charity just throws it on the floor and purposely at police vehicles, whilst I was speaking to Arny they threw it at me again to bait an interaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9SWBJM...e=youtu.be

It is extremely Fail RP.

You are allowed to shoot a tire of a vehicle in order to stop the vehicle, in this instance 1 single bullet was fired at the tire of the vehicle as they failed to get out, they were a danger to others, the food they were throwing hit my vehicle, this could of easily hit another vehicle causing them to spiral out of control. ( Violet Kittie confirmed you can shoot tires)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zAkG4Z...e=youtu.be

After this I check to see if another person in the area was the one who shot at me, he was not so I go in my car and drive down the tunnel.

Now the city is a public place, the tunnel and connectivity is public, the rdm was committed in public.
There was no reason to gun me down, especially as I let there colleague go, they were simply baiting me with the fail rp food they were throwing everywhere and at me, then Pollux guns me down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q9UiMhA...e=youtu.be

I believe 2 of them broke Fear RP, all of them were fail roleplaying for random throwing food on the ground and at me and my car to bait me.
This is not the work of a charity.
Then pollux obviously rdms.
The changing of the job role should be looked into as they changed it mid interaction and Arny was still working for this Food Charity at the time.

They also seemed to feel that because Pollux and I quote " Developed the rules", he somehow was immune.

Evidence
Evidence provided above in order of relevance, I will provide below as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9SWBJM...e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zAkG4Z...e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q9UiMhA...e=youtu.be
Posting on behalf of everyone accused (Arny, KingCaesar* and myself)

Not going to spend too much effort on this, as you don't really have anything to go off here and resorted to just either straight up lying or trying to spin what happened to fit your version of events. I'm also not going to bother responding to petty comments, only the rules you accused us of breaking. All three of us didn't break any rules in this entire situation. I'm going to go from when you changed jobs to police as we entered the city after you were slowly following us from villas. I'm not going to claim you powergamed or anything, just feel like that point is relevant.

We entered the city with the plan to hand out food from the truck to anyone nearby, we can't exactly select how fast we throw things so it shouldn't be assumed we were hurling it at people. We weren't directly aiming at anyone because we know it can do damage, we didn't hit you or anyone else directly throughout the entire RP. From what I can see in the first video you provided, one pot hit your car as we were driving down the tunnel. This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad). We didn't bring this point up at the time as we wanted to take it all IC as we hate it when people constantly bring up OOC stuff in roleplay, we also didn't expect it to escalate as it did. Another pot was thrown at you in frustration that you were pulling us over, I don't think anyone broke the rules by throwing pots at this time as one was a misclick (taken IC though for the sake of roleplay) and another was out of frustration that you were pulling us over (which is a valid IC reason, we spent ages getting the pots into the vehicle and getting them ready).

You then proceeded to cut our vehicle off even though we were clearly not evading you (we were going less than 10mph, I was going to pull over when I could), took us all out at gunpoint and took Arny away and let the rest of us go (this ended your situation with myself and Caesar, you decided to let us go and only kept Arny). We (ICly) protested this by proceeding to throw pot noodles at you in anger in an attempt to get you to let him go, sort of mimicking a mini-riot started by your very hostile and almost unnecessary actions. This also stands up to IC reasoning, there's no reason for you to react so violently to what is essentially three unarmed people in a truck handing out free pot noodles. Your entire bs about how it was dangerous is just a stretch to say the least, we shouldn't consider the what if's as if anything they make our actions seem even more justified. We could argue that we were justified as your hostile actions clearly proved you weren't going to treat us fairly.

We didn't break FearRP as we didn't hear you give any orders as we were too far away, which is a requirement to put someone under fearRP.

https://youtu.be/KYvSVJIJ8Mo

(Just before you bring up metagaming or harassment, Caesar's microphone was being dodgy ingame the entire day and a lot of things he was saying were also meant to be said ingame and they didn't affect the situation at all nor was any information used meaningfully. Arny saying "he's coming" isn't metagaming as I saw you coming at us well before he said it so it also didn't affect the situation at all nor was the information used. It was just Arny reacting to the situation like any other person would do.)

It wasn't RDM as you shot at us, clearly shown in the video above. From our perspective it was not clear that it was aimed at the tyres and from your hostile actions previously, why would we assume it wasn't a shot to try hit one of us? I think you did break rule 3.9 here, but that is covered in this PR here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96555 so I won't bring it up here anymore.

We didn't break any rules, every escalation that occured here was due to an action on your part. We didn't take out guns straight away and mow you down, we simply reacted to what you were doing. If anyone broke any rules during this situation, it's you by escalating it massively due to your shots aimed at us.

TLDR: Us throwing food at you (it was ONLY at you) was justified as explained previously so that's FailRP gone, you didn't engage FearRP as shown in the video so that's also gone, it wasn't RDM as you shot at us so that claim is gone, it wasn't powergaming as we didn't shoot you to free Arny or anything; you freed Arny yourself and let him go. We only shot you in response to you shooting us which is justified and a very different situation. Our jobs were changed before the situation with you shooting us started (it was not in reaction to you shooting us, it was well before), Arny didn't engage in the shooting either so that point is also gone.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
"We weren't directly aiming at anyone because we know it can do damage, we didn't hit you or anyone else directly throughout the entire RP. From what I can see in the first video you provided, one pot hit your car as we were driving down the tunnel. This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad)"

This is a blatant lie.

He literally threw it directly onto my car when I went past.

There was metagaming in the video you submitted also, you can't bend the rules because of sound issues and then say that everything I did is uncalled for.
It was very clearly Fail rp, the passenger in the vehicle clearly heard my instructions as they were closer to the back of the vehicle, please provide a video from his perspective.

You clearly just came to the city to bait me, your actions are to me consider Fail rp.

You at no point where pulling over, I had to stop you the way I did.
You even threw another pot noodle at my car when I was pulling you over.

"This was a misclick by Arny who was trying to get his music configured (he was tabbing in from Soundpad)."
Honestly this is the main reason I know everything you just said is a lie, you can see him throw it at me directly, he didn't throw one the seconds before etc.

I think the situation was extremely Fail rp, you even see in the video I aimed at your tire and shot once, yet you say I shot at you directly.
So it is okay for you to spin the truth when it suits you?
Why did you keep throwing them at me when I had my weapon pointed at you?
You can see in the video your friend says he is going to shoot, then throws a pot noodle at me to instigate it.

Awaiting an admin to discuss this.
I will upload my point of view if an admin requests so, but you will be very disappointed with what you don't hear Aspire and I threw the second one at your car out of frustration which Pollux had already said and no we came into the city to do a fun rp, on an rp server and again I did not know you shot the tire from my perspective it looked as though you hit the truck and was aiming for me as I clearly state, also we were throwing them in protest none actually hit you as they weren't exactly aimed for you except the last one, also I threw it before you shot and that is still no reason to shot, if there was an on coming car then you would have done much more damage there as a police officer firing his weapon on a truck going through a tunnel then us throwing pot noodles out the back of it.
Under Review,
However KingCaesar, I will request that you upload your footage of the incident where aspire is attempting to put you under FearRP.
Thanks,
dude this cant be real im literally crying rn
(08-30-2020, 02:51 PM)kevin the god Wrote: dude this cant be real im literally crying rn

I apologise Kevin.

Awaiting ceasars video.

Although if it does show he couldn't hear I would be curious to know if it deemed fail rp by them.
https://youtu.be/TFUexPp4gr8
(08-30-2020, 04:29 PM)KingCaesar172 Wrote: https://youtu.be/TFUexPp4gr8
Please explain why you threw them at an officer with his gun drawn at you?

It is very fail rp.
Also attacking an officer with his gun drawn could endager your life, so that in itself is a breakage of fear rp.

"He going to shoot"

Continues to throw pot noodles to bait reaction.
I threw a pot noodle before you shot?? nor were you aiming you were running and your gun was down as you can see and they weren't even aimed at you the last one is the only one that almost hit you, nor did I actually throw any after you shot. I'm done replying to you, you're reaching over something so minor it's petty and I'm not wasting my time replying to you now, I'll just wait for an admin to make their decision.