aspire to inspire
(08-13-2020, 03:44 PM)Aspire Wrote: Please don't turn this wonderful post into a place to flame one another.
I am too mature for this.

Smile

As shown by your very mature UBR you've just posted, if you are actually not trolling you should get checked ASAP
(08-13-2020, 03:38 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:45 AM)Dimitris Wrote: like the Micky mouse family wast enough now we have another annoying guy coming back

Talking about a loser, Mister Exploit.
I take back what I said, Mr Dim needs to go beddy byes
(08-13-2020, 03:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Exploiting makes me a loser? You care about a dead server what does that make you? Have you got nothing better to do with your life?

Alright mister exploiting hypocrite

You are the one moaning on the forums of a so called "dead server" to get your punishment removed or softened cause you went into cheat mode on it.
10/10 content
(08-13-2020, 03:52 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 03:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Exploiting makes me a loser? You care about a dead server what does that make you? Have you got nothing better to do with your life?

You are the one moaning on the forums of a so called "dead server" to get your punishment removed or softened cause you went into cheat mode on it.

How am I a hypocrite and why do you keep saying mister, do you know how fucking ridiculous you sound and what do you even mean by I went cheat mode on it, stop talking shit.
(08-13-2020, 03:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

How am I a hypocrite and why do you keep saying mister, do you know how fucking ridiculous you sound and what do you even mean by I went cheat mode on it, stop talking shit.

Keep dreaming.... Mister.
can you 2 just like kiss and make up?

I am such a positive person.

Smile
(08-13-2020, 04:01 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 03:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Keep dreaming.... Mister.

Run out of arguments ?  Jesus that was quick
(08-13-2020, 03:30 PM)Aspire Wrote: With a super admin siding with his pedo friends I will not be returning to the servers, conn is in no position to respond to my ubr.
Ghost will say it is all lies but half the community knew about his actions and thus it shows his character.
I stand by my actions.

If my ubr is not escalated to higher up then it is just as corrupt as the false bans.

and I thought the Remain campaign in the UK was a shambles...
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(08-13-2020, 04:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Run out of arguments ?  Jesus that was quick

Your comebacks are that shite that I'm already satisfied enough.

btw it's "Ran out of arguments" instead of run (..)