aspire to inspire
give a warm welcome to @aspire he's returned

i hate you so much my guy please join discord and argue with people again ive missed u
like the Micky mouse family wast enough now we have another annoying guy coming back
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid854244 he hasnt changed not one bit sad
With a super admin siding with his pedo friends I will not be returning to the servers, conn is in no position to respond to my ubr.
Ghost will say it is all lies but half the community knew about his actions and thus it shows his character.
I stand by my actions.

If my ubr is not escalated to higher up then it is just as corrupt as the false bans.
(08-13-2020, 04:45 AM)Dimitris Wrote: like the Micky mouse family wast enough now we have another annoying guy coming back

Talking about a loser, Mister Exploit.
(08-13-2020, 03:30 PM)Aspire Wrote: With a super admin siding with his pedo friends I will not be returning to the servers, conn is in no position to respond to my ubr.
Ghost will say it is all lies but half the community knew about his actions and thus it shows his character.
I stand by my actions.

If my ubr is not escalated to higher up then it is just as corrupt as the false bans.

What the fuck you on about lmao. Pedo friends? What? You're honestly such a freak. My actions? Yes I did have a vendetta against you, what are you gonna do about it? Your actions lead to your bans, deal with it.

Also last time I checked friends don't give each other warning so you can drop the shit about him being bias lmao.

[Image: ykbmLe2.png]
(08-13-2020, 03:30 PM)Aspire Wrote: With a super admin siding with his pedo friends I will not be returning to the servers, conn is in no position to respond to my ubr.
I stand by my actions.

you defo have smelly breath and two teeth and haven’t showered since start of lockdown and eat dog food for dinner and smoke spice u nitty shut up before I bottle u neek I eat people like u for dinner
(08-13-2020, 03:38 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 04:45 AM)Dimitris Wrote: like the Micky mouse family wast enough now we have another annoying guy coming back

u have 0 reps and drink non alcoholic stellas dont think you can talk
(08-13-2020, 03:38 PM)Shmicktastic Wrote:

Exploiting makes me a loser? You care about a dead server what does that make you? Have you got nothing better to do with your life?
Please don't turn this wonderful post into a place to flame one another.
I am too mature for this.

Smile