Poll: Which one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MadCow
73.08%
19 73.08%
CW
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadCow vs CW
So why does everyone think CW 2.0 is inferior to MadCow when it’s fairly obvious it’s a far better system that benefits RP aggressive and passive.

Was kinda de-railing the other discussion so here we go.

Also, please add actual criticism instead of “CW BaD OwO REEE”
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
not what FL needs not saying dont like the whole thing. just doesmt suit fl
I like Madcow's simplicity
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Yeah don’t even mention cw, it is inferior. Nothing better than just whipping out a madcow galil and mass RDMing.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, CorieTheNub
Yeah holdup bro putting my acog sight with extended clip on!! CW won’t work, suggested and denied every time
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Wolven
I prefer the current weapons for simplicity - you buy a gun and that’s what you get. I just don’t think cw has any sort of compatibility with FL - that said though I do think a model update for the guns would be good since they look like they’re from 1993
Can the people that supported MadCow or CW respond with your reasons?
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
At one point, FL did have CW. I liked certain aspects and didn't like others.
For me, simplifying ammo is key, just keeping rifle/sniper/shotty/pistol would be good.
Also, with the attachments, they should be categorised as maybe 4 or 5 simple choices, scopes/barrels/grips/etc.

All in all, I thought the weapons were absolutely brilliant to use, much more immersive than MC, and the textures were much more detailed. I think people worry about having MC taken away from them because of the exploitable nature of them - crouching for laser aim, for example. It takes away from the fun of it all with extremely basic weaponry.

The weapons currently are absolutely horrendous, too. People will cry about this point, I bet, but they're completely broken and awfully balanced. Shotguns can be used long range quite successfully, and there's the inherent problems with laser bullet fire.

People find it fun because they can abuse it to get a high kill-count. It's a shame that not many people like it, but I really don't understand why.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kappatalist, Soviethooves, Spartan_KCT
(10-02-2019, 10:47 AM)Conn Wrote: At one point, FL did have CW. I liked certain aspects and didn't like others.
For me, simplifying ammo is key, just keeping rifle/sniper/shotty/pistol would be good.
Also, with the attachments, they should be categorised as maybe 4 or 5 simple choices, scopes/barrels/grips/etc.

All in all, I thought the weapons were absolutely brilliant to use, much more immersive than MC, and the textures were much more detailed. I think people worry about having MC taken away from them because of the exploitable nature of them - crouching for laser aim, for example. It takes away from the fun of it all with extremely basic weaponry.

The weapons currently are absolutely horrendous, too. People will cry about this point, I bet, but they're completely broken and awfully balanced. Shotguns can be used long range quite successfully, and there's the inherent problems with laser bullet fire.

People find it fun because they can abuse it to get a high kill-count. It's a shame that not many people like it, but I really don't understand why.

yeah we find it so fun tbh, just let us have our fun lmao

CW is just bad and not cool
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • don
I can mostly agree with Conn. I'm no great fan of all the attachments and ammo, but what we have now isn't great and we could really do with a change
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • Soviethooves