Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
(10-01-2019, 05:49 PM)Foxirius2205 Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:31 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 04:33 AM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote: The cringe is coursing through your veins

hahahahhahaha fuck you

Eminem fan responds to former Navy Seal with disrespect
Why are you disrespecting then?

I am the disrespected, troll.
(10-01-2019, 05:50 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 04:33 AM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote: The cringe is coursing through your veins

hahahahhahaha fuck you

I am the disrespectful troll.
Signature removed, too large - DVN
(10-01-2019, 05:52 PM)Foxirius2205 Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 05:50 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 04:33 AM)S!RNARC Wrote: hahahahhahaha fuck you

I am the disrespectful troll.

I don't appreciate your tone, furry Foxirius man.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Ghost
(10-01-2019, 03:06 PM)Conn Wrote: I personally do think that we need an *active* SA asap who is able to get ahold of Soul when he's needed, and is there to help guide development and help with queries, etc. By no means is FL dead, it just needs a kick up the arse to get things back on track. Throwing blame at individuals is unfair and not accurate, though.

Sadly, it doesnt work like that, for a solid year and half, it hasnt had a kick up the arse.

So, someone has to take blame, or admit that something isnt right.

Any data analyst could come in here and make graphs and charts, then you'll see, but you still probably wouldnt listen to his conclusion and advice.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(10-01-2019, 02:53 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 02:45 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:49 PM)Jaded Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

What makes you think (S)A activity and more updates will contribute to a bigger player count? 
There is no parallel between the two

If there is no SA activity there is no change, to begin with. FL needs to kick it into gear and promote someone.

I didnt say updates will contribute to a bigger player counter. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. I do, however, believe that what updates are being pushed out now are not beneficial in affecting the player count as they dont make someone get on more than once to look at it and move on.

Right, then I misunderstood your views on updates. I still don't see how no change has a correlation to no playercount?
Because the SA will instigate change that promotes higher playercount?
That doesn't help if nobody has an answer.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-01-2019, 05:56 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 03:06 PM)Conn Wrote: I personally do think that we need an *active* SA asap who is able to get ahold of Soul when he's needed, and is there to help guide development and help with queries, etc. By no means is FL dead, it just needs a kick up the arse to get things back on track. Throwing blame at individuals is unfair and not accurate, though.

Sadly, it doesnt work like that, for a solid year and half, it hasnt had a kick up the arse.

So, someone has to take blame, or admit that something isnt right.

Any data analyst could come in here and make graphs and charts, then you'll see, but you still probably wouldnt listen to his conclusion and advice.

Something isn't right, that's correct, but it's clear that the community is missing an actual leader that's present and active. Soul comes on once every few months if we're lucky. An active SA is extremely important, and to be honest, I don't think we have that now with Tomo having priorities outside of FL (which is fair enough)
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(10-01-2019, 06:00 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:49 PM)Jaded Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

What makes you think (S)A activity and more updates will contribute to a bigger player count? 
There is no parallel between the two

If there is no SA activity there is no change, to begin with. FL needs to kick it into gear and promote someone.

I didnt say updates will contribute to a bigger player counter. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. I do, however, believe that what updates are being pushed out now are not beneficial in affecting the player count as they dont make someone get on more than once to look at it and move on.

Right, then I misunderstood your views on updates. I still don't see how no change has a correlation to no playercount?
Because the SA will instigate change that promotes higher playercount?
That doesn't help if nobody has an answer.

A SA has the ability at this point to make critical decisions that are needed at this point. At this point, there are in my eyes a couple of changes that could increase player count. One simple one that comes to mind is something I have brought up a while ago to the SAs. Have you ever tried to find Fearless in the search menu in the game? It is hidden far down the list. I brought up two different possibilities on what to do. Either A. Get with LL and combine CityRP and CityRP 2 into one group and raise CityRP together or B. go into the DarkRP category. It would not change anything that Fearless stands for, but will see a sharp increase in new players because DarkRP is the top category and with a population around 30 right now we will be higher than most in the listing just in DarkRP.

Simple things like that could drastically impact player count, but suggestions like this have fallen onto deaf ears because we don't have a team who has committed to actually trying to expand and grow.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, ryan!
(10-01-2019, 06:16 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Fultz Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-

go into the DarkRP category. It would not change anything that Fearless stands for, but will see a sharp increase in new players because DarkRP is the top category and with a population around 30 right now we will be higher than most in the listing just in DarkRP.

That is indeed a good idea with good reasoning. 

Lowering the first time download size is another aspect that should be reflected upon.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • ryan!
(10-01-2019, 06:41 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 06:16 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 02:45 PM)Midget Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-

go into the DarkRP category. It would not change anything that Fearless stands for, but will see a sharp increase in new players because DarkRP is the top category and with a population around 30 right now we will be higher than most in the listing just in DarkRP.

That is indeed a good idea with good reasoning. 

Lowering the first time download size is another aspect that should be reflected upon.

Certainly. If a change like that would happen you would have to expand in knowing you would see an increase of new players so you would have to adjust download times to accommodate that. Similar to what they failed at with the new map. We should have been aware that the server was going to cap and with the addition of the new map, there should have been something like log in bonuses added as well. I can say from experience even with some games I rarely play anymore, I still get on for bonuses and in turn play a little. Small things like this is what fearless has been lacking.
(10-01-2019, 01:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:35 AM)Fultz Wrote: Glad you guys just trashed this thread with nonsense. Can we move back to the discussion now?

Richie has always been childish like that, he begs for attention.

OT: Once again I think that currently there are no big updates happening hence why no one cares to stay on this community.

shutup dimitris

OT: updates don't mean shit, we want good staff lol