Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
Yeah FL has been going downhill for years now.. I dont know why but I think there are many reasons.
Those who are still playing have 200 or 300+ hours which means they've pretty much seen everything... And doing the same stuff with the same people over and over again just for "fun" is a waste of time. FL is based on Player interactions (RP) so I think as soon as the most popular players leave their friends will too and so will others because they dont have anyone to play with anymore. I stopped playing when Arkten (MrTrashTag) stopped playing because he got banned for such a dumb reason even tho he was a really good dev and so on..
I just miss the RP's and bases everywhere you went... I really miss the times where you didn't really RP for RPP and everyone had some kind of RP going on. Now it's 60% DA's trying to fuck around with others breaking rules and killing the RP. New players get scared because there are so many rules and to be honest what person buys Garry's Mod to RP? I feel like GTA and ArmA are way better games to RP even tho you can't have so many custom Mods. And I think after around 10 years it's finally time to let FL die so yeah..
And I also don't like the staff team (Some of them) but that's a different story lol
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Alphaverse
Yes lads FL is dying tried everything no saving this place now

i tried to become a Passive roleplayer again but... i gave up after a week as i would sit there for hours and if i was enjoying myself or not and having a good time that didnt matter because every time my place got burnt down, i got killed, i got robbed, i got punched, i got shot, i got piss takers...

Now i would rather sit in a base earning money other than siting in a shop and get shot, robbed and so on...

Passive RP is gone out the window seen it drive past a long time ago

So now i go back to sitting in a OP base killing cops and also raiding president on 40 tax

I got banned because i was bored 1 time and a raid was going on so i pulled up in my whip and said "This some gang shit" and got a hefty ban but guess what it was all because i had nothing to do and was bored
(09-30-2019, 08:54 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:53 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:01 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Zombie Wrote: Has anyone ever asked themselves where the fuck is Frost? He was the most active player and loved FL more than anyone else, and you don't see him post UBRs, and getting unbanned/unblacklisted, and he doesn't even say a hello in Discord. There's a reason why he isn't trying anymore, he knows on what path FL went and he decided it's time to go back to school.

His UBR got denied, stop talking rubbish aha.

Frost has dyslexia and he is not capable to properly spell or form a sentence, so whenever he wanted to post a UBR he asked one of his English friends to help with it and proofread it. This time it is very clear he did not, do you know why? Cause he literally didn't give a fuck to get unbanned he simply through it out there no effort was put it in what so ever.
Don't even bother replying him, he's too far up his own ass.
How far exactly?
About as far as he is trying to get his dev rank back.
SoulRipper you need to read this soul
(09-30-2019, 09:15 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:54 PM)Turtle Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:53 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:01 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 06:59 PM)Pollux Wrote: His UBR got denied, stop talking rubbish aha.

Frost has dyslexia and he is not capable to properly spell or form a sentence, so whenever he wanted to post a UBR he asked one of his English friends to help with it and proofread it. This time it is very clear he did not, do you know why? Cause he literally didn't give a fuck to get unbanned he simply through it out there no effort was put it in what so ever.
Don't even bother replying him, he's too far up his own ass.
How far exactly?
About as far as he is trying to get his dev rank back.
Oh that's real far then
Can we keep things on topic, this is a discussion not a roast thread.
(09-30-2019, 09:21 PM)Ranger Wrote: Can we keep things on topic, this is a discussion not a roast thread.

your triple chin is 

attractive
(09-30-2019, 11:03 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:44 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:48 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 02:57 PM)Sparx Wrote: I think this thread, whilst filled with some useful constructive criticism, is mostly an exaggeration.

We actually had a great player count over the summer, it's only been the last couple of weeks that it's been a little lower. I don't think that FL is dying, I think it's far more likely that the player base has dropped temporarily because people are starting school/college/uni again, and I have high hopes that it will rise back again in the coming weeks (as it has tended to in the past)

I hope that I'm not wrong, either way, I'm definitely still optimistic at this point!

Im not meaning to be funny or toxic.

But look, there is many reasons you're not SA anymore. Some spoken, some not.

Clearly your judgement was big part in your stepping down. Stop hiding behind the fact that school this, summer that. The server is shit, its run poorly and its the same as it was 2 years ago. Nothing major has come into place, and you talk about being optimistic.

The activity of the staff team, and the community for a long time now, the server popped for 2-3 weeks, yeh great but its about keeping it going.

I understand more than anyone that the devs cant push updates like a cyborg, so i dont agree with the bashing of them but, they dont help themselves bringing out these shity updates. 

The updates and additions i cant help but feel are aimed towards certain members of staff, its like their in it for their own good.

Lets talk about Divey, confident powerful voice within the team. While behind closed doors this man only has a passion towards material editors and player models for his roleplays. (his own benefit)

Its no secret that games die, but its also no secret that an element of a game can be repopulated. This element is CityRP, but to do so you need ambition and passion, you need a certain drive that is fed purely from passion. Your issue, i can right through half the team, they are in it for their own good and not for the benefit of the server, but the people with passion are never trusted nor given the chance to prove themselves.

Obviously, in some situation, no fault of their own, but the way the team act, the way certain man go about their business its just so clear that no one gives a fuck, everyone is choosing the easy options left, right and centre whether it be development or choices for the server.

Their needs to be a bridge between the community and the staff members, and tbh this bridge is long gone, its like cops and robbers, honour the community be proud that you can have an effect on every community member, the young players will genuinely look up to you and want to be you, this staff member on a server. So, then let them, mentor them and mold them into the correct Fearless Roleplay, player instead of straight up banning them or whatever it may be, when that is fixed, development sadly, it is your job to keep the server enjoyable.

If you cant give your time to the server quite simply resign, you are only cheating your fellow team.

Eitherway, just everyone dont be chatting pure shit about the school bollocks. Crazy, the server has been the same now for a good 2-3 years, nothing major has been added, and you are paying the consequences, but from me personally, the community kept me there, i just hit a dead end and i was getting no where within the community other than the same old bum.

So, player management, staff activity, staff engagement with the community, are the right people running the staff team?

There is so many issues that can be, but as a community we can only assume because you keep everything from us and i am afraid to say no one can help that side of things but the people within the trusted circle and that is a problem the team have created and one you shall seek to fix before the damage is permanent.

bit fucking rude sparx is a lad, thought u left anyway?? lol

I just say it how it is, i dont kiss arse like some man.

Because i left, can i not leave my opinion on this thread?

my bad i forgot having friends meant i kiss their arse too. 
and shutup dimitris xx

I didnt say you kissed arse, so you taking offence to what i said was an assumption.

So, i mean that speaks for its self after that, if you believe you lick arse i will not disagree with you.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(09-30-2019, 09:23 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 09:21 PM)Ranger Wrote: Can we keep things on topic, this is a discussion not a roast thread.

your triple chin is 

attractive

The cringe is coursing through your veins
(09-30-2019, 11:13 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:03 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:44 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:48 PM)perqe Wrote: Im not meaning to be funny or toxic.

But look, there is many reasons you're not SA anymore. Some spoken, some not.

Clearly your judgement was big part in your stepping down. Stop hiding behind the fact that school this, summer that. The server is shit, its run poorly and its the same as it was 2 years ago. Nothing major has come into place, and you talk about being optimistic.

The activity of the staff team, and the community for a long time now, the server popped for 2-3 weeks, yeh great but its about keeping it going.

I understand more than anyone that the devs cant push updates like a cyborg, so i dont agree with the bashing of them but, they dont help themselves bringing out these shity updates. 

The updates and additions i cant help but feel are aimed towards certain members of staff, its like their in it for their own good.

Lets talk about Divey, confident powerful voice within the team. While behind closed doors this man only has a passion towards material editors and player models for his roleplays. (his own benefit)

Its no secret that games die, but its also no secret that an element of a game can be repopulated. This element is CityRP, but to do so you need ambition and passion, you need a certain drive that is fed purely from passion. Your issue, i can right through half the team, they are in it for their own good and not for the benefit of the server, but the people with passion are never trusted nor given the chance to prove themselves.

Obviously, in some situation, no fault of their own, but the way the team act, the way certain man go about their business its just so clear that no one gives a fuck, everyone is choosing the easy options left, right and centre whether it be development or choices for the server.

Their needs to be a bridge between the community and the staff members, and tbh this bridge is long gone, its like cops and robbers, honour the community be proud that you can have an effect on every community member, the young players will genuinely look up to you and want to be you, this staff member on a server. So, then let them, mentor them and mold them into the correct Fearless Roleplay, player instead of straight up banning them or whatever it may be, when that is fixed, development sadly, it is your job to keep the server enjoyable.

If you cant give your time to the server quite simply resign, you are only cheating your fellow team.

Eitherway, just everyone dont be chatting pure shit about the school bollocks. Crazy, the server has been the same now for a good 2-3 years, nothing major has been added, and you are paying the consequences, but from me personally, the community kept me there, i just hit a dead end and i was getting no where within the community other than the same old bum.

So, player management, staff activity, staff engagement with the community, are the right people running the staff team?

There is so many issues that can be, but as a community we can only assume because you keep everything from us and i am afraid to say no one can help that side of things but the people within the trusted circle and that is a problem the team have created and one you shall seek to fix before the damage is permanent.

bit fucking rude sparx is a lad, thought u left anyway?? lol

I just say it how it is, i dont kiss arse like some man.

Because i left, can i not leave my opinion on this thread?

my bad i forgot having friends meant i kiss their arse too. 
and shutup dimitris xx

I didnt say you kissed arse, so you taking offence to what i said was an assumption.

So, i mean that speaks for its self after that, if you believe you lick arse i will not disagree with you.
odd guy you are