Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
(09-30-2019, 11:19 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote: The cringe is coursing through your veins

hahahahhahaha fuck you
(09-30-2019, 11:03 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:44 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:48 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 02:57 PM)Sparx Wrote: -

-

bit fucking rude sparx is a lad, thought u left anyway?? lol

I just say it how it is, i dont kiss arse like some man.

Because i left, can i not leave my opinion on this thread?

my bad i forgot having friends meant i kiss their arse too. 
and shutup dimitris xx

pretty sure sparx doesn't expect his friends to treat him like a princess with constant posts protecting him, if he does then it's rediculous. we get it you're friends with him cool, but it's kinda embarrassing. perqe (in this case) is allowed to say his opinion and you don't have to dismiss them by saying sparx is "a lad"
you know that even if you're best friends you're allowed to disagree with him? right? that's how it should be anyways
(10-01-2019, 04:57 AM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 11:03 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 08:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 05:44 PM)richieb Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 04:48 PM)perqe Wrote: -

bit fucking rude sparx is a lad, thought u left anyway?? lol

I just say it how it is, i dont kiss arse like some man.

Because i left, can i not leave my opinion on this thread?

my bad i forgot having friends meant i kiss their arse too. 
and shutup dimitris xx

pretty sure sparx doesn't expect his friends to treat him like a princess with constant posts protecting him, if he does then it's rediculous. we get it you're friends with him cool, but it's kinda embarrassing. perqe (in this case) is allowed to say his opinion and you don't have to dismiss them by saying sparx is "a lad"
you know that even if you're best friends you're allowed to disagree with him? right? that's how it should be anyways

i just don't really care what he says tho? lol
Glad you guys just trashed this thread with nonsense. Can we move back to the discussion now?
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Conn, Yonno, Lewwings, Dimitris, TASSIA
(10-01-2019, 07:35 AM)Fultz Wrote: Glad you guys just trashed this thread with nonsense. Can we move back to the discussion now?

Richie has always been childish like that, he begs for attention.

OT: Once again I think that currently there are no big updates happening hence why no one cares to stay on this community.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Coffee
Fearless needs a long term progression system for players,
an update that gives players something to work towards that isnt fast cars or a pointless yacht.
Thats how we keep players invested.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Wolven, Conn
So basically everyone seems to agree on a lack of direction and transparency? A sort of super developer who ensured tasks were more unified in their goal, end the piecemeal strategy of development regarding multiple small updates and focus on singular larger projects (whilst equally accepting that devs can't have strict timeframes for personal reasons). Additionally, we need transparency on admin ongoings, back door chats are all fun and games but some public information is nice. Someone earlier pointed out the inactivity of admins. Tomo has practically resigned and multiple staff members can do days without being present, On that note can we stop hiding our last visits if we are an admin, SPARK, DIVEY, and JONAS if there is a genuine reason to hide, so be it, but from the community perspective it seems like you're hiding your own inactivity. Right now FL has no SA and that's basically the crux of this whole thing, Soulripper doesn't want to micromanage the servers ongoings and that's fine but PLEASE give someone the power to make decisions swiftly, someone who can control what the devs do and what the admins do. Democracy doesn't really work as a business strategy here as shown by this 10-page representation of Beirut.
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
FL Is not dying guys its just getting started but unluckily for us FL has a dodgy motor and wont start, when we can push it down cliffside hill and jump start it thats when the server will rise above and be good just needs that jump start

tRuSt Me I pRoMisE
(10-01-2019, 01:49 PM)Jaded Wrote: So basically everyone seems to agree on a lack of direction and transparency? A sort of super developer who ensured tasks were more unified in their goal, end the piecemeal strategy of development regarding multiple small updates and focus on singular larger projects (whilst equally accepting that devs can't have strict timeframes for personal reasons). Additionally, we need transparency on admin ongoings, back door chats are all fun and games but some public information is nice. Someone earlier pointed out the inactivity of admins. Tomo has practically resigned and multiple staff members can do days without being present, On that note can we stop hiding our last visits if we are an admin, SPARK, DIVEY, and JONAS if there is a genuine reason to hide, so be it, but from the community perspective it seems like you're hiding your own inactivity. Right now FL has no SA and that's basically the crux of this whole thing, Soulripper doesn't want to micromanage the servers ongoings and that's fine but PLEASE give someone the power to make decisions swiftly, someone who can control what the devs do and what the admins do. Democracy doesn't really work as a business strategy here as shown by this 10-page representation of Beirut.

We did have a "super developer" that was Awestruck until his recent resignation. The development team I believe sees where the focal point should change after this thread. But timetables are something we cannot place on updates as well as assignments. The devs do this for free and if you start doing that it becomes a job and you will see an even bigger decline on updates. What needs to be found is a middle ground where developers get more benefits on the server in exchange for certain changes to how updates are released. Find that ground, however, is something that whoever takes over for Awestruck on the development side will have to figure out.

What would you like transparency on? Or are you just making a general claim? Because I honestly feel like the staff team does okay in this aspect.

Tomo, on the other hand, is an issue and there is no update on what is going on with him. He hasn't made a comment in regards to Awestruck resignation and even worse hasnt made a public post in approximately a months time now which as the sole SA speaks wonders. I will say having your "last visit" hidden does not do much in terms of showing how active you are. You can simply just go to their profile and you can view post counts in a certain amount of time as I just did with Tomo.
Make me SA and I’ll solve all the problems
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ghost, Julern, , Dimitris