Charls Carroll
(01-19-2019, 06:15 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 05:37 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 05:03 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: You can clearly see I am surrounded by Corleone with guns on us and they would have killed us if we had tried arresting any of them. I don't see where I have lied in this PR. I don't know why the Corleone didn't decide to kill me during the raid but I did shoot and get shot by some of them. To be honest, it was chaos and everyone was shooting everyone else.

Mate, the video literally shows you siding with them. Even if what you saying it's true (which is not btw) that for some reason the Corleones didn't try to kill you (which I'm confused here because you saying they shot you yet they didn't try to kill you so get your facts right were they trying to kill you or not) Why didn't you get a better position outside? why did you walk among them like it nothing have ever happened. Why wouldn't you try to kill them when shots been fired already and FearRP is off so you can shoot back. When FearRP is off you should be shooting back not side with them in a raid and only shoot defenders.

If someone has guns on you, you aren't exactly going to exactly open fire with it being 5 vs 2 at point blank. I was not teaming with the corleone as that would be against the rules, I seem to notice you don't have any footage inside of the apartment building in which I shoot and get shot at by the corleone. 

Stop trying to make out I am lying in the courthouse by twisting what I say. They did try and shoot me, this means that they want to kill me which isn't against anything I have said so far. Even if they appear to not try to shoot me that isn't the fault of me.

lmao mate I'm not twisting your words m8 but it sure does look like you are teaming with them from the start to the end of the raid.
You said they shot you and you shot back but it only shows you walking among them.

I don't get why they would shoot you and you shot them but stop mid way (if what you saying is true ofc) Why didn't you kill them? or why didn't they kill you
(01-19-2019, 06:28 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 05:03 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: You can clearly see I am surrounded by Corleone with guns on us and they would have killed us if we had tried arresting any of them. I don't see where I have lied in this PR. I don't know why the Corleone didn't decide to kill me during the raid but I did shoot and get shot by some of them. To be honest, it was chaos and everyone was shooting everyone else.

Mate, the video literally shows you siding with them. Even if what you saying it's true (which is not btw) that for some reason the Corleones didn't try to kill you (which I'm confused here because you saying they shot you yet they didn't try to kill you so get your facts right were they trying to kill you or not) Why didn't you get a better position outside? why did you walk among them like it nothing have ever happened. Why wouldn't you try to kill them when shots been fired already and FearRP is off so you can shoot back. When FearRP is off you should be shooting back not side with them in a raid and only shoot defenders.

If someone has guns on you, you aren't exactly going to exactly open fire with it being 5 vs 2 at point blank. I was not teaming with the corleone as that would be against the rules, I seem to notice you don't have any footage inside of the apartment building in which I shoot and get shot at by the corleone. 

Stop trying to make out I am lying in the courthouse by twisting what I say. They did try and shoot me, this means that they want to kill me which isn't against anything I have said so far. Even if they appear to not try to shoot me that isn't the fault of me.

lmao mate I'm not twisting your words m8 but it sure does look like you are teaming with them from the start to the end of the raid.
You said they shot you and you shot back but it only shows you walking among them.

I don't get why they would shoot you and you shot them but stop mid way (if what you saying is true ofc) Why didn't you kill them? or why didn't they kill you

It only shows me walking among them because you didn't record all of it and wasn't inside of the actual building. They didn't kill me or I didn't kill them as I was shooting both parties while they were just focused on you as there were literally two cops. I don't know why they didn't target us and did end up sorting it out in the end by telling us to leave.
(01-19-2019, 07:23 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:

It only shows me walking among them because you didn't record all of it and wasn't inside of the actual building. They didn't kill me or I didn't kill them as I was shooting both parties while they were just focused on you as there were literally two cops. I don't know why they didn't target us and did end up sorting it out in the end by telling us to leave.

Well since your denying everything I can only wait for admin to conclude this PR. I still think you are lying but my opinion is irrelevant really.
(01-19-2019, 07:33 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 07:23 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 05:37 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote: Mate, the video literally shows you siding with them. Even if what you saying it's true (which is not btw) that for some reason the Corleones didn't try to kill you (which I'm confused here because you saying they shot you yet they didn't try to kill you so get your facts right were they trying to kill you or not) Why didn't you get a better position outside? why did you walk among them like it nothing have ever happened. Why wouldn't you try to kill them when shots been fired already and FearRP is off so you can shoot back. When FearRP is off you should be shooting back not side with them in a raid and only shoot defenders.

Well since your denying everything I can only wait for admin to conclude this PR. I still think you are lying but my opinion is irrelevant really.

I simply did not break any rules and your evidence also fails to back up what you claim.
Approved.

Player issued a short police blacklist for assisting/working alongside an underground job in a raid.

Thanks for your report.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]