Charls Carroll
Reported User(s): Charls Carroll

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/19 @ 00:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
User responded to a raid as a police officer, he then failed to do his duties by arresting them but instead decided to join in the raid and assist them.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8GD5O4viEI
If you had got the full context we were shooting both then once the corleone stopped shooting we did attempt to handcuff them and then they tried hostaging us and told us to leave.
(01-19-2019, 07:37 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: If you had got the full context we were shooting both then once the corleone stopped shooting we did attempt to handcuff them and then they tried hostaging us and told us to leave.

Have you made any attempt to arrest/shoot or tase them during the raid?

Plus why were you grouping up with the Corleone in the first place?

Edit: If staff would like proof of them working together I can link them the video

Edit: I also would like to add that Charles Carroll is friends with the Corleones and in an attempt to harass RealSparks he raided with them.
(01-19-2019, 01:44 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 07:37 AM)PewDiePie Wrote: If you had got the full context we were shooting both then once the corleone stopped shooting we did attempt to handcuff them and then they tried hostaging us and told us to leave.

Edit: If staff would like proof of them working together I can link them the video

Edit: I also would like to add that Charles Carroll is friends with the Corleones and in an attempt to harass RealSparks he raided with them.

I told you, I tried arresting them after the raid but couldn't during as I was being shot at and many people had guns out that I had to fall back. we handcuffed a few corleone before being put under gunpoint, just to note I wasn't the only cop in the raid.

I was not working with the corleones as that would be against the rules. I am not friends with the corleones and would not attempt to harrass any players.
(01-19-2019, 03:02 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:

I told you, I tried arresting them after the raid but couldn't during as I was being shot at and many people had guns out that I had to fall back. we handcuffed a few corleone before being put under gunpoint, just to note I wasn't the only cop in the raid.

I was not working with the corleones as that would be against the rules. I am not friends with the corleones and would not attempt to harrass any players.

You weren't being shot at during the raid, you weren't being shot at after the raid. When Jake_ made an attempt to arrest one of them you went "Don't actually arrest them I was joking"
(01-19-2019, 03:39 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 03:02 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:

You weren't being shot at during the raid, you weren't being shot at after the raid. When Jake_ made an attempt to arrest one of them you went "Don't actually arrest them I was joking"
I was being shot at during the raid? The whole apartments were shooting each other including me.

Yes because after he handcuffed them they pointed guns at us so if we had they would have killed us.
2019 01 19 - 0:52

The guy that I shot in the back at the start was Charls Caroll, you can see that he was walking around with them no problem. The gun shots at the start were them destroying contraband I know that because I got a message saying the money been collected and the sound of contraband being destroyed.

When I shot Charls he rushes in to kill me and soon fells back (It's kinda hard to see it but if you slow down the video you can see him running back) and the Corleones soon rushed to kill me ignoring the police officer and the police officer ignoring them aswell.

After I been killed they joke about him going to handcuff them. When a Jake_ the officer tries to arrest one of them Charls says "Don't actually arrested them I was joking"

The video speaks for itself that Charls Carroll not just raiding with Corleones but also lying in this PR
You can clearly see I am surrounded by Corleone with guns on us and they would have killed us if we had tried arresting any of them. I don't see where I have lied in this PR. I don't know why the Corleone didn't decide to kill me during the raid but I did shoot and get shot by some of them. To be honest, it was chaos and everyone was shooting everyone else.
(01-19-2019, 05:03 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: You can clearly see I am surrounded by Corleone with guns on us and they would have killed us if we had tried arresting any of them. I don't see where I have lied in this PR. I don't know why the Corleone didn't decide to kill me during the raid but I did shoot and get shot by some of them. To be honest, it was chaos and everyone was shooting everyone else.

Mate, the video literally shows you siding with them. Even if what you saying it's true (which is not btw) that for some reason the Corleones didn't try to kill you (which I'm confused here because you saying they shot you yet they didn't try to kill you so get your facts right were they trying to kill you or not) Why didn't you get a better position outside? why did you walk among them like it nothing have ever happened. Why wouldn't you try to kill them when shots been fired already and FearRP is off so you can shoot back. When FearRP is off you should be shooting back not side with them in a raid and only shoot defenders.
(01-19-2019, 05:37 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 05:03 PM)PewDiePie Wrote: You can clearly see I am surrounded by Corleone with guns on us and they would have killed us if we had tried arresting any of them. I don't see where I have lied in this PR. I don't know why the Corleone didn't decide to kill me during the raid but I did shoot and get shot by some of them. To be honest, it was chaos and everyone was shooting everyone else.

Mate, the video literally shows you siding with them. Even if what you saying it's true (which is not btw) that for some reason the Corleones didn't try to kill you (which I'm confused here because you saying they shot you yet they didn't try to kill you so get your facts right were they trying to kill you or not) Why didn't you get a better position outside? why did you walk among them like it nothing have ever happened. Why wouldn't you try to kill them when shots been fired already and FearRP is off so you can shoot back. When FearRP is off you should be shooting back not side with them in a raid and only shoot defenders.

If someone has guns on you, you aren't exactly going to exactly open fire with it being 5 vs 2 at point blank. I was not teaming with the corleone as that would be against the rules, I seem to notice you don't have any footage inside of the apartment building in which I shoot and get shot at by the corleone. 

Stop trying to make out I am lying in the courthouse by twisting what I say. They did try and shoot me, this means that they want to kill me which isn't against anything I have said so far. Even if they appear to not try to shoot me that isn't the fault of me.