Make the Police suffer loss
(12-31-2018, 01:00 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: +Support

I think we should revert to police having to buy heavy weaponry again but I think they should buy at reduced cost from the locker. Requiring police to buy for the same price gives too much incentive to just not engage in a raid. Why risk losing the gun without chance of gaining much monetarily. Criminals are protecting contraband and have a monetary incentive to fight back.

The right point I believe is somewhere between the two systems.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
-Support

There is no reward with being police but when you are a criminal you usually have contra and gain money all the time which makes it cheap and easy to carry weapons as a criminal, however its not as easy for an officer. 

Police also dont pay for their own weapons in real life, its something the force pays. However if criminals were using pistols more I could definitely see a reason to remove the heavy firearms for the police.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
-Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(01-02-2019, 11:48 PM)RoCKy Wrote: -support i think this is not needed

I read your suggestion again.. well why not xD +support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(04-04-2019, 07:03 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Support

There is no reward with being police but when you are a criminal you usually have contra and gain money all the time which makes it cheap and easy to carry weapons as a criminal, however its not as easy for an officer. 

Police also dont pay for their own weapons in real life, its something the force pays. However if criminals were using pistols more I could definitely see a reason to remove the heavy firearms for the police.

Police Officers have a salary, tickets and carjacks and can put cars in the Garage so people have to pay up to around 2k$, not to mention they can freely harass and randomly arrest people.

You also aren't really correct with the "gaining money all the time" thing -- When 11 fully armed cops show up to a single person making contra, I wouldn't say it's a balanced fight. Cops raid for contra all the time, so you are at the same risk as an officer, if not less.

For your "police don't buy guns IRL" point, this is semi-serious and since this thread is more about the cops blatantly ignoring the safety of their own life with no negative results, they should have some sort of punishment when it comes to monetary gain or to just lose money on death.

When a cop dies, he grabs another gun, when a criminal dies, he loses one.
Police officers and sru should maybe spawn with just the old weapons like they used to before the locker update however they can still go to the locker and for a take out weapons for a price if they wish in the case of a raid etc. Maybe even as well they could cash these weapons back in say after a raid when they no longer need them and can get their money back.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Suggestion has been collecting dust for 5 months now, FL obiously dosnt give a fuck about what people want. this is just like H1Z1.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(04-20-2019, 09:17 PM)Julern Wrote: Suggestion has been collecting dust for 5 months now, FL obiously dosnt give a fuck about what people want. this is just like H1Z1.

Can you like calm down?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • HP Sauce, Chumps, Pollux
(04-20-2019, 09:17 PM)Julern Wrote: Suggestion has been collecting dust for 5 months now, FL obiously dosnt give a fuck about what people want. this is just like H1Z1.

To be fair.. there are less +supports and more -supports... some want it, but most don't so your argument of " FL obiously dosnt give a fuck about what people want." is incorrect.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Alright, I've been looking through this suggestion and will leave my comment on some ideas that have been brought to the table.

Quote:Police drop their weapons when they die.

No, way too easy to abuse.

Quote:Go back to the old system.

No, the way it is now it is more balanced than back in the old days.

Quote:President has to pay with taxes to equip the police / SRU force.

No, this would only end up nerfing nice presidents with taxes at <15% as they would actually get no or even lose money.
It wouldn't bother presidents with taxes at 40% and wouldn't stop the police from rushing, as they don't have to pay themselves.

Quote:Criminals don't lose their weapons when they die.

Interesting idea, but would probably just push the problem to the other side and end up with the criminals rushing out
and not fearing their lives.

Quote:Police have to spend a bit of money to equip themselves.

I'd +support this. I wouldn't make them pay for pistols, ASP Baton, radar gun, etc.
but M4, M3 Super 90, AWP, etc. (price depending on the weapon, but none should go over $1k)

Also, keep in mind:

- The police aren't making money, while criminals have contraband, weed, etc.

- The police have way less cover and worse angles than the criminals inside a half-doomfort base.

- It is already a pain in the ass to not have your vehicle for 10 minutes as an officer.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 3 users Like TASSIA's post:
  • Lewwings, Denn1s, TheSiphon