Make the Police suffer loss
Title of Suggestion: Make the Police suffer loss

Description
Add a mechanic so that the Police lose ((something)) in the event of dying, or losing a raid.

Why?
A lost Police raid has no repercussions against the Police, which is extremely unfair. 
This means that the Police don't have to fear death or losing, 
since anything they have they would ((usually)) just get from the Armory for free, anyways. 
Then the Police and SRU are free to rush in, and shoot as much as they'd like because no matter what they don't lose anything important if they die.

It has happened countless of times that the SRU grab the nearest Shotgun and barge in through doors with complete disregard for their own or others lives, breaking FearRP, usually with no admin action.

With the arms locker, people who base now have to take on up to around 11 people all equipped with M4's and shotguns, independent of how many are actually basing.

Its realistic for cops to get free stuff from armory, but I agree they should loose something after being killed or losing a raid.

+support
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Narcotic
(12-28-2018, 06:10 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: Its realistic for cops to get free stuff from armory, but I agree they should loose something after being killed or losing a raid.

+support

As realistic as it is, it still costs money for the general department.

Attached a video of my point
+support

maybe make it so they drop some ammo as well? it would be epic and not making you going into Bankruptcy multiple times.

Or maybe i just have poor Financial choices.
Personally I prefer the older method of having to use your own firearms in raids.

Police spawned with a pistol and other basic equipment

Police Sergeant got an MP5 upgrade

All SRU got a UMP

SRU SGT got a M4

This way no one could go rambo, maybe it would be worth increasing the fee charged when equipping from the arms locker.

No lmao, they get all of their stuff free in real life except (sometimes) their duty rig.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
The following 1 user Likes dtaylor331's post:
  • Denn1s
-support
(12-28-2018, 11:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Personally I prefer the older method of having to use your own firearms in raids.

All SRU got a UMP

SRU SGT got a M4

This way no one could go rambo, maybe it would be worth increasing the fee charged when equipping from the arms locker.

Yeah, times were easier back then. Can't tell you how many times an SRU has bunnyhopped into the building wielding a shotgun as he flies through killing everything
(12-28-2018, 11:46 PM)RBTDN Wrote: -support

Why?
(12-28-2018, 11:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Personally I prefer the older method of having to use your own firearms in raids.

All SRU got a UMP

SRU SGT got a M4

This is one of the reasons people valued their life. They wouldnt just run into the raid if its a 2 v 5, they would fall back into nexus and try to hold something until back up arrived as for criminals they would just try to get out of there.

Im all for the arms locker because work has been put into it but the old way was so much better.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 5 users Like don's post:
  • Wolven, bitchass, Bobby, Dimitris, Zulu