To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network
Omg, This is just sad.
Ddossing because you got banned? You should try to get out of your lazy chair and try if you can survive the daylight agian.
(01-19-2012, 09:35 PM)Eric Wrote: Omg, This is just sad.
Ddossing because you got banned? You should try to get out of your lazy chair and try if you can survive the daylight agian.

This shows how far modern day kids go for their precious shot of gmod.
You are giving him exactly what he wants now...
(01-19-2012, 09:08 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Sounds like my parent will ring up the police tomorrow if its not over with.

Let's be realistic here. Do you think the police are going to care about some teenager with a booter? Doesn't sound logical.

I'll help you on Steam. I've had experience like you before. Except, not only was I being DDoSed, but I was SWATed aswell. (The DDoSer told the police I'm hiding fugitives in my house, and the police came to investigate.)
(01-19-2012, 09:49 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: You are giving him exactly what he wants now...

Exactly...
I don't know who unapproved the thread, but I don't think it's a good idea to write something like this.

1. It won't help, why do you think he is DDoSing you.
2. It gives him more attention and actually shows him that what he is doing is working, that's exactly what he wants.

Whatever is happening sucks, still this is not the way to solve it. Contact your ISP they will most likely help you. Cops will be helpless I reckon.
Dare to think!
Re-approved the thread, I don't want to fight, I just want to give the attacker a for-warning.