Fearless Forums
To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network (/showthread.php?tid=8979)

Pages: 1 2

To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Dryblood - 01-19-2012

Hello.

I'm Dryblood, you probably know me as your ddosing me.

I am not bothered if your doing it for revenge or attention, but I would kindly ask you to stop, I have a family member in hospital and I need the internet to do college work I have been missing, you are also stopping my family from browsing the internet too.

This is no longer funny or a joke, my family are close to ringing the police, I would rather not as I do not like hostility, I would rather we all just get along, if you got banned make an unban request, If I was unfair with you, please tell me. The last thing I want is a court case or something like that I have to waste time with, I know my family, and they are not just saying that as a scare tactic.

Anyway, hope you see this and take on board, gmods just a game, I do not wish for it to affect my and other peoples life.

- Dry

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Tank - 01-19-2012

I'll give you a short guide, Dry.

After you stop playing, assuming you have a Dynamic IP, unplug/re-plug your modem, and check if your IP changed. If he's banned, then I doubt he could get your IP. Now, I'm not going to accuse anyone, but to be safe, come on the forum with a web proxy. We never know if the DDoSer has access to the moderator panel.

Don't do this:
Click on random links. These can be IP Tracers, that link you to a false site and grab your IP.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Nadrick - 01-19-2012

i agree, i say if you dont like the server then just leave it be, i don't know if the ddoser gets a sick twisted hard on from this or whatever, but in the end its just pointless now as its disrupting personal life and i for one cant stand it.

to the ddoser:

move on, you had your laugh now your being just a attention whore, go do something else the hype is over, we get it you can plug an ip into the script, grow up now and leave.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Tank - 01-19-2012

Lol. He's not a DDoSer, he's a script kiddie that uses a 5$ host booter.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Dryblood - 01-19-2012

(01-19-2012, 04:30 PM)Tank Wrote: I'll give you a short guide, Dry.

After you stop playing, assuming you have a Dynamic IP, unplug/re-plug your modem, and check if your IP changed. If he's banned, then I doubt he could get your IP. Now, I'm not going to accuse anyone, but to be safe, come on the forum with a web proxy. We never know if the DDoSer has access to the moderator panel.

Don't do this:
Click on random links. These can be IP Tracers, that link you to a false site and grab your IP.

I have a dynamic IP, I change it all the time but it just comes back.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Happily Insane - 01-19-2012

What a ridicolous way to get attention on, by DDoS'ing Dryblood. This is getting overboard and needs to be stopped, Dryblood, I feel sorry for you, especially for your family member on the hospital. If you, the DDoS'er are reading this, please, stop it.. I know I shouldn't react like this but I really don't think this is fair or the right way to proceed, even if you think, that you got banned by a unfair reason. But again, I feel sorry for you Dryblood, I hope he will soon stop it.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Dryblood - 01-19-2012

Sounds like my parent will ring up the police tomorrow if its not over with.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Noobias - 01-19-2012

I don't mean for this to sound sarcastic at all,
But what can the police do? (I don't mean that negatively either, just as a question)
Good luck to whoever is int he hospital

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Jacob1029 - 01-19-2012

(01-19-2012, 09:11 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: I don't mean for this to sound sarcastic at all,
But what can the police do? (I don't mean that negatively either, just as a question)
Good luck to whoever is int he hospital

Track the ip and take it from there. It's illegal.

RE: To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network - Biowulf - 01-19-2012

He's probably using some VPS or proxy to stay hidden. Not much to do about DDoSers really