To the person who is attacking my PC/IP/Network
Hello.

I'm Dryblood, you probably know me as your ddosing me.

I am not bothered if your doing it for revenge or attention, but I would kindly ask you to stop, I have a family member in hospital and I need the internet to do college work I have been missing, you are also stopping my family from browsing the internet too.

This is no longer funny or a joke, my family are close to ringing the police, I would rather not as I do not like hostility, I would rather we all just get along, if you got banned make an unban request, If I was unfair with you, please tell me. The last thing I want is a court case or something like that I have to waste time with, I know my family, and they are not just saying that as a scare tactic.

Anyway, hope you see this and take on board, gmods just a game, I do not wish for it to affect my and other peoples life.

- Dry
I'll give you a short guide, Dry.

After you stop playing, assuming you have a Dynamic IP, unplug/re-plug your modem, and check if your IP changed. If he's banned, then I doubt he could get your IP. Now, I'm not going to accuse anyone, but to be safe, come on the forum with a web proxy. We never know if the DDoSer has access to the moderator panel.

Don't do this:
Click on random links. These can be IP Tracers, that link you to a false site and grab your IP.

i agree, i say if you dont like the server then just leave it be, i don't know if the ddoser gets a sick twisted hard on from this or whatever, but in the end its just pointless now as its disrupting personal life and i for one cant stand it.

to the ddoser:

move on, you had your laugh now your being just a attention whore, go do something else the hype is over, we get it you can plug an ip into the script, grow up now and leave.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Lol. He's not a DDoSer, he's a script kiddie that uses a 5$ host booter.
(01-19-2012, 04:30 PM)Tank Wrote: I'll give you a short guide, Dry.

After you stop playing, assuming you have a Dynamic IP, unplug/re-plug your modem, and check if your IP changed. If he's banned, then I doubt he could get your IP. Now, I'm not going to accuse anyone, but to be safe, come on the forum with a web proxy. We never know if the DDoSer has access to the moderator panel.

Don't do this:
Click on random links. These can be IP Tracers, that link you to a false site and grab your IP.

I have a dynamic IP, I change it all the time but it just comes back.
What a ridicolous way to get attention on, by DDoS'ing Dryblood. This is getting overboard and needs to be stopped, Dryblood, I feel sorry for you, especially for your family member on the hospital. If you, the DDoS'er are reading this, please, stop it.. I know I shouldn't react like this but I really don't think this is fair or the right way to proceed, even if you think, that you got banned by a unfair reason. But again, I feel sorry for you Dryblood, I hope he will soon stop it.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Sounds like my parent will ring up the police tomorrow if its not over with.
I don't mean for this to sound sarcastic at all,
But what can the police do? (I don't mean that negatively either, just as a question)
Good luck to whoever is int he hospital
(01-19-2012, 09:11 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: I don't mean for this to sound sarcastic at all,
But what can the police do? (I don't mean that negatively either, just as a question)
Good luck to whoever is int he hospital

Track the ip and take it from there. It's illegal.
He's probably using some VPS or proxy to stay hidden. Not much to do about DDoSers really