ghosTAk1ll3r
Not really unexpected tbh.

I haven't interacted with you much since your plethora of fuck ups and myself having dealt with you in the past I do have a subconscious interpretation of you that has yet to been altered by present activity of yourself, but the community in majority feels comfortable with this and it does feel like you've changed in the small bits that I've picked up on. I'm slightly skeptical, but I'm hopeful.

Good luck Ghost.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  •
Honestly call me bias because he is my friend or not but Ghost deserved this promotion 110%. Yeah he had a few ups and downs in the past but so does everyone. He's brought over our mates from Arma 3 roleplay to garrys mod and took them under his wing; taught them the ropes and always trys to keep them out of trouble. This has shed light on FL and I will definitely start to play a lot more now!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • , Wolven
As one of the most passive RP'er on this server I can say that I am really interested in what your role is going to be in the administrative staff. Of course I know you from the China Mafia and I am not a fan, but what I can say is that you are almost always online. And that is something we need. I hope for responsibility, but I am certain that you will take that role seriously. This also reminds me that I should get to know people/veterans on Fearless better. I can only judge from my perspective and therefore I say good luck Ghost!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Baskingner
Personally very surprised. You've turned from someone that I believe, should have been perma-banned from the community, to what seems to be an upstanding asset to the team.

Its hard to improve a negative reputation, for that hats off to you.

Congratulations Ghost, hope you settle in well to your role.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 2 users Like Obay's post:
  • , Tomo
No way, lmao

gg sir
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  •
Congratulations my brother!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(07-29-2018, 12:51 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 12:41 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 12:20 AM)Random Wrote: Welcome to the team!

(07-29-2018, 08:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 08:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol wtf, I am just going to say it as it’s my opinion; this is probably the worst choice you could have made, I mean, clearly he was partially responsible for the basewars. But whatever life goes on. All I can wish you is the best of luck to carry out correct and moral judgments.

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned.

FL has not been extreme basewars for years and even if it has it's still an issue. There has been a very big spike in Aggressive "roleplay" recently.

What is wrong with there being a spike in aggressive role play CodedBrain2.0?

I am unsure if you were part of the group that JackZ was supposedly in command of, you might have been but my memory isn’t so good, we would often base outside the city, we never had basewars inside the city with the government, unfortunately now a few years later people have somehow managed to take everything too far and constantly raid the nexus as well as damaging everything in sight on mainstreet on the way, either by ricochets or on purpose.

What people are angry about is that these individuals kept raiding and raiding and often people would get caught in the crossfire.

This is going off topic again and I’ve already mentioned to stay on topic here but it’s impossible to do so with certain individuals such as yourself and dimitris picking arguments with anyone who disagrees with this promotion even in the slightest, they have a right do so given his recent behaviour on the forums.

It makes me laugh the fact that you state that I try to pick arguement even though I’ve replied to one person who’s point makes no sense. Why are you even bringing up the raids on nexus when that has nothing to do with aggressive rp, presidents can easily avoid getting raided. Don’t moan at us for raiding nexus moan at the stupid president and don’t compare me to Dimitris I’m nothing like him and I don’t even know who the guy is.
(07-29-2018, 12:12 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: cant deal  Joy

please don't get me started

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Wolven
I look forward to the day where Ghost proceeds to do a great job throughout his trial and end up as a full administrator for us and prove a lot of people wrong. Welcome to the team bud, you'll do just fine.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161, , Wolven
Promotions just seem to get better and better around here.
Get as many perms as you can, lead a popular clan that turns fl into basewars and be the most contraversial player in the community.
Hopefully you'll spend more time with the players than behind a defence endlessly shooting.

Good luck I suppose, you do as well as you perform.
I hope that we're all proven wrong in the way we percieve you.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]