ghosTAk1ll3r
We will always have our discussions regards roleplay styles, but as Divey states; It is highly important. I wish you the best of luck with your trial and can’t wait to see not only your killing weapons in power but also your administrative commands and physgun. Well deserved! Wink
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Dimitris
Too be honest, I had my doubts about ghost, but thats because i knew him from back when and we didnt exacly get a long. However, remembering that I have a record too of double accounting and still made it onto the team I honestly think he's gonna do a good job, people change, I know that for a fact and if he's been entrusted with the powers given, I say go fuckin get em' Ghost.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 8 users Like Decay's post:
  • god, Dimitris, , CorieTheNub, Archer, Tomo, Zona, Wolven
(07-29-2018, 08:46 AM)Wiki Wrote: FL is taking in ex permed players now? That’s how you know it’s going down hill.

Shut up you absolute wasteman, you've been here a month lol who even are you

OT: Congratulations, having only been back on the servers a couple days it's clear you've made a huge improvement. Good luck.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 2 users Like Chad's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer
(07-29-2018, 12:20 AM)Random Wrote: Welcome to the team!

(07-29-2018, 08:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 08:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol wtf, I am just going to say it as it’s my opinion; this is probably the worst choice you could have made, I mean, clearly he was partially responsible for the basewars. But whatever life goes on. All I can wish you is the best of luck to carry out correct and moral judgments.

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned.

FL has not been extreme basewars for years and even if it has it's still an issue. There has been a very big spike in Aggressive "roleplay" recently.

What is wrong with there being a spike in aggressive role play CodedBrain2.0?
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Grunt
(07-29-2018, 12:41 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

(07-29-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol wtf, I am just going to say it as it’s my opinion; this is probably the worst choice you could have made, I mean, clearly he was partially responsible for the basewars. But whatever life goes on. All I can wish you is the best of luck to carry out correct and moral judgments.

FL has not been extreme basewars for years and even if it has it's still an issue. There has been a very big spike in Aggressive "roleplay" recently.

Because its just aggressive, no roleplay about it whatsoever
The following 8 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Luna, Yonno, Lewwings, aDisabledDeer, Baskingner, Grunt, sebasti161, Pollux
(07-29-2018, 12:41 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

I am unsure if you were part of the group that JackZ was supposedly in command of, you might have been but my memory isn’t so good, we would often base outside the city, we never had basewars inside the city with the government, unfortunately now a few years later people have somehow managed to take everything too far and constantly raid the nexus as well as damaging everything in sight on mainstreet on the way, either by ricochets or on purpose.

What people are angry about is that these individuals kept raiding and raiding and often people would get caught in the crossfire.

This is going off topic again and I’ve already mentioned to stay on topic here but it’s impossible to do so with certain individuals such as yourself and dimitris picking arguments with anyone who disagrees with this promotion even in the slightest, they have a right do so given his recent behaviour on the forums.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Baskingner
YOOOOOO THIS IS HYPE
We haven’t had the best experience with each other over the years, usually arguing, and just flat out disliking one another at times.

However, it’s nice to see someone on the team with knowledge of and extensive experience in aggressive RP, and I’m hoping you’ll fight for the AggRP players within the staff team.

All the best, and I’m hoping this might just be the thing that puts us into a better light we each other.
Good luck!
Well done ghost
Well that it unexpected...
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]