ghosTAk1ll3r
(07-29-2018, 12:15 AM)Pollux Wrote: Very unexpected and controversial...

I mean I know people change once they get responsibility and kinda hope that's the case here. It's just a bit weird how so much of the community has been complaining about a few AggRPers and one of them gets promoted.

People do change when they get responsibility, and do you have something for the AggRPers you seem to talk about them a lot, i mean its alright if you do.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Dimitris
(07-29-2018, 08:06 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 08:04 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: lol wtf, I am just going to say it as it’s my opinion; this is probably the worst choice you could have made, I mean, clearly he was partially responsible for the basewars. But whatever life goes on. All I can wish you is the best of luck to carry out correct and moral judgments.

FL has been basewars for years now and GHOSTK1LL3R has only recently returned.

FL has not been extreme basewars for years and even if it has it's still an issue. There has been a very big spike in Aggressive "roleplay" recently.

I mean your biased suggestion approving is nearly just as bad as the aggressive role-play so hold your tongue buddy.

You're just a codedbrain in the making...
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Dimitris
This choice might even be more controversial then Awestruck was. Good luck moderating the servers ghost! I hope you dont use your powers to make contrawhoring for the chinese mafia even easier.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • ChoCho, juicyorange, Zona
Yay ghost well done man u r going to be a great admin Cheese
The following 1 user Likes kevin the god's post:
  •
Oh he’s only gone and done it!!!!!1!

Comgruts ghostkilla!!!
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  •
congratz
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
(07-29-2018, 08:50 AM)Wolven Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 08:46 AM)Wiki Wrote: FL is taking in ex permed players now? That’s how you know it’s going down hill.

Leave this thread. This thread here is to congratulate him, not take the piss out of his promotion.
Sorry dad
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
The following 1 user Likes dev's post:
  • Wolven
frost says hi
Well done my man, had to retire from aggro soon - lost your touch Wink
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  •
We will always have our discussions regards roleplay styles, but as Divey states; It is highly important. I wish you the best of luck with your trial and can’t wait to see not only your killing weapons in power but also your administrative commands and physgun. Well deserved! Wink
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Dimitris