Racism
The KKK shouldn't have been done as it relates to a real life extremist group.

There should be a rule in regards to the usage of racism that covers a good background story and appropriate description of your character. I can't seem to find it myself but I've asked the team to check it out.
just make racist/sexist/homophobic/extremist rp's raidable even if not government.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Found it, here is the rule in regards to the above:

1.11 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form. You can do this in character with a intricate roleplay reason, in moderation.
(07-26-2018, 02:43 PM)YKillroy Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 06:48 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:09 AM)Killroy Wrote: Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s
That's very hypocritical coming from you, as you posted a report about racism. 

Personally I don't see the need for people to roleplay like that but as long as they keep it to their small group, I'm fine with it. Although I hate it, unfortunately it's still allowed.

Ever consider I just wanted to annoy the person I reported?
That just summed up the whole status of the community
(07-25-2018, 10:51 PM)equal Wrote: Completely agree with Yonno.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

100% agree with you and Yonno
The following 1 user Likes T1W's post:
  • Jesse
Not a very big problem
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-26-2018, 05:06 PM)DVN Wrote: Found it, here is the rule in regards to the above:

1.11 You cannot be discriminatory out of character in any form. You can do this in character with a intricate roleplay reason, in moderation.

It is really interesting seeing where this rule ended up. Before it was an instant 2 week or longer ban for any racist or discriminatory comments to now where you can just drop the n-word with a hard r in discord and not receive any punishment at all. It is sad really.

That rule states that you can only do it in character with roleplay background. But that is never the case. It is just kids running around cussing and making racist remarks. Either the admin team needs to step up and fix this issue, or remove this rule altogether and make it how it was before. 2 weeks plus for any bigotry.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Yonno, bitchass, MasterNoda
I mean, if they come from a controversial background then yes, such as the idea of sending groups to camps if they’ve disobeyed their masters. Kids dropping the n word in the general public is technically classified as verbal assault and I suggest making more permanent laws targeting racism.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
its a bit useless ye

dont think theres a solution tho, shouldnt ban IC racism again
(08-04-2018, 11:00 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: its a bit useless ye

dont think theres a solution tho, shouldnt ban IC racism again
I agree with you bud, but like some said their should be more strict restrictions or imo more punishments given towards the people who cant obey the rule
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]