Racism
Hey everybody!

So I just returned back to FL not long ago. It's pretty much the same, but I don't know if it's just me, but I have noticed a lot of racism(RP). Of course it's in character, but I still feel like a lot of the times it's unnecessary. The other day there were KKK rallies, and they went around screaming white power. Sure this was just RP. But there seems to be a lot of RP like this. Maybe not in such a big scale like this. But just small comments all the time that aren't really necessary.

I would like to hear you guys opinion on this. Am I being too sensitive? 
For some reason the entire rule regarding racism IC has been removed, but as far as I remember it people are allowed to include racism in their roleplay if it has a purpose. They shouldn't go around calling people the n word with a hard r for no apparent reason and I think that's quite common sense, though people do it very often cause they think it's funny. "Roleplay" or not, it should still have its boundaries.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • bitchass
Completely agree with Yonno.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s
(07-26-2018, 12:09 AM)Killroy Wrote: Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s
That's very hypocritical coming from you, as you posted a report about racism. 

Personally I don't see the need for people to roleplay like that but as long as they keep it to their small group, I'm fine with it. Although I hate it, unfortunately it's still allowed.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

if not a governmentRP then characters should be able to "raid" the rp that involves discrimination. Kinda like the street fighting in the Interwar period
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
actually KKK is extremist so whoever done that broke the rules lol, I only support IC racism if they have a reason, for example they are a racist officer or dictator, but it should never go to the extreme.
FL server is pretty good place to get rid of your pent up racist feeling.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • mgdwszx, Awestruck
People just scream "ni*ger" in-game and it is never dealt with even though it is against the rules to use it at an excess in-character. Also, as juicy pointed out, extremist roleplay isn't allowed and especially groups that exist or have existed.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Archer, Jesse
(07-26-2018, 06:48 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:09 AM)Killroy Wrote: Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s
That's very hypocritical coming from you, as you posted a report about racism. 

Personally I don't see the need for people to roleplay like that but as long as they keep it to their small group, I'm fine with it. Although I hate it, unfortunately it's still allowed.

Ever consider I just wanted to annoy the person I reported?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Spartan_KCT