Fearless Forums
Racism - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Racism (/showthread.php?tid=88363)

Pages: 1 2 3

Racism - bitchass - 07-25-2018

Hey everybody!

So I just returned back to FL not long ago. It's pretty much the same, but I don't know if it's just me, but I have noticed a lot of racism(RP). Of course it's in character, but I still feel like a lot of the times it's unnecessary. The other day there were KKK rallies, and they went around screaming white power. Sure this was just RP. But there seems to be a lot of RP like this. Maybe not in such a big scale like this. But just small comments all the time that aren't really necessary.

I would like to hear you guys opinion on this. Am I being too sensitive? 

RE: Racism - Yonno - 07-25-2018

For some reason the entire rule regarding racism IC has been removed, but as far as I remember it people are allowed to include racism in their roleplay if it has a purpose. They shouldn't go around calling people the n word with a hard r for no apparent reason and I think that's quite common sense, though people do it very often cause they think it's funny. "Roleplay" or not, it should still have its boundaries.

RE: Racism - equal - 07-25-2018

Completely agree with Yonno.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

RE: Racism - Deleted User - 07-26-2018

Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s

RE: Racism - Spartan_KCT - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 12:09 AM)Killroy Wrote: Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s
That's very hypocritical coming from you, as you posted a report about racism. 

Personally I don't see the need for people to roleplay like that but as long as they keep it to their small group, I'm fine with it. Although I hate it, unfortunately it's still allowed.

RE: Racism - Archer - 07-26-2018

if not a governmentRP then characters should be able to "raid" the rp that involves discrimination. Kinda like the street fighting in the Interwar period

RE: Racism - juicyorange - 07-26-2018

actually KKK is extremist so whoever done that broke the rules lol, I only support IC racism if they have a reason, for example they are a racist officer or dictator, but it should never go to the extreme.

RE: Racism - King Kickass - 07-26-2018

FL server is pretty good place to get rid of your pent up racist feeling.

RE: Racism - Bobby - 07-26-2018

People just scream "ni*ger" in-game and it is never dealt with even though it is against the rules to use it at an excess in-character. Also, as juicy pointed out, extremist roleplay isn't allowed and especially groups that exist or have existed.

RE: Racism - Deleted User - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 06:48 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:09 AM)Killroy Wrote: Well when the server began dwindling they welcomed in KKK and Alt-right groups in-order to boost the numbers and donations, FL is one of the only remaining RP havens for non-conventional beliefs such as racism, homophobia, pedosexuality and more. I personally think its great.

/s
That's very hypocritical coming from you, as you posted a report about racism. 

Personally I don't see the need for people to roleplay like that but as long as they keep it to their small group, I'm fine with it. Although I hate it, unfortunately it's still allowed.

Ever consider I just wanted to annoy the person I reported?