Able to ticket a vehicle
(07-14-2018, 11:10 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hm, I mean I like this but I can see people just running around ticketing all the parked cars in sight.

/job Corrupt Cop to stop people appealing them, put tickets on all the cars in the city, easy 5k.

The concept is nice but it would be easy to abuse without restrictions.

+support if there is a cooldown

Could work in the same way is ticketing people does. If a cop puts a ticket on someones car, that person can refuse to sign it possibly?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-16-2018, 01:27 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:10 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hm, I mean I like this but I can see people just running around ticketing all the parked cars in sight.

/job Corrupt Cop to stop people appealing them, put tickets on all the cars in the city, easy 5k.

Could work in the same way is ticketing people does. If a cop puts a ticket on someones car, that person can refuse to sign it possibly?

I've thought about it but what then? You keep spamming the command until he accepts it? You cant arrest him immediatly since the person wont be near the vehicle.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(07-16-2018, 08:48 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 01:27 PM)Huskii Wrote:

I've thought about it but what then? You keep spamming the command until he accepts it? You cant arrest him immediatly since the person wont be near the vehicle.

It could work like irl tickets, where you pay a reduced fee immediately then it doubles if you refuse to pay it within a specified period. Say they have 2 mins to pay the fine but if they don't then it doubles, then it could go to after 5 mins the car can be clamped?

OT. I'm neutral because I can see it being more for money than RP, a cool down and max fine could be implemented with the max fine being attached to the tax level.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Weezy_
+support
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Denn1s's post:
  • Weezy_
Great idea.

+Support
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
The following 1 user Likes Smokey's post:
  • Weezy_
+Support