/restorecontra
+Support.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+support if it's only for the owner's contraband and not any stolen contraband.
You'd have to make sure the system doesn't refund people who have had their own contraband stolen by another player too.
Also, it could be simplified by the user being given a cash refund for the purchase price of the contraband from the market. That way they're not forced into re-placing the contraband after a server crash as they may want to start a different roleplay.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(07-10-2018, 01:52 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: +support if it's only for the owner's contraband and not any stolen contraband.
You'd have to make sure the system doesn't refund people who have had their own contraband stolen by another player too.
Also, it could be simplified by the user being given a cash refund for the purchase price of the contraband from the market. That way they're not forced into re-placing the contraband after a server crash as they may want to start a different roleplay.

If it's done it will for sure refund actual contraband and not money, this is to prevent people crashing the server intentionally to get a refund on all their contraband once they're done.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
+support

Make it so it goes into inventory as people will most likely buy where you live and still your contra!

Also, make it notify after restart in chat to the player they got refunded for contra.
+support
+Support
The issue with this is with stolen contraband. I personally do not believe stolen contraband should get refunded, as it's not yours. As far ad the gamemode knows it belongs to whoever you stole it from. Same sorta thing with stolen cars, they're not yours to own and you're just able to use it temporarily.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Stolen contra shouldn't be refunded, just consider it a risk you're taking. People should be grateful enough for getting back their contraband automatically upon crash.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+support
[Image: high-5.png]