Removal of the Teacher rank
(07-06-2018, 01:34 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 12:12 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 11:17 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I only do not understand this.While in every poll and feedback surveys the community Cleary said that is in favour of the teacher rank why does it get removed?

Im sorry. Does the community's opinion on every subject have to be the strongest impact on every decision the staff makes? It was said here that the vote was unanimous within the staff, I do not believe that they need to come out with a poll for everything. 

Be thankful for the amount of input you guys are getting now, because this has been the most in my whole time on FL instead of complaining everytime you personally do not get to have a say. Trust the admin team. That is what they are there for.

Well, that's weird I thought you've been here for some time...

Apologies but I have no idea what you mean by that. I have been here some time. And trust me. The input you get it now compared to any time on FL is a huge difference.

If you want to clarify go for it. If not just sit down and be thankful for the amount of input you get now.
(07-06-2018, 01:43 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 01:38 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I'm calling bullshit on this -

[Image: unknown.png]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks like Marty was right, people are already picking up coding to apply for contributor  Cool Cool

Yeah, been practicing on my 2009 Tablet 
[Image: BR5dOao.png]

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 7 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Lewwings, Yonno, mintblackbeard, Zona, Exotic, James, Grunt

-snip-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks like Marty was right, people are already picking up coding to apply for contributor  Cool Cool

Denied. Cool Cool
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 6 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings, Yonno, Luna, Pollux, DVN
Why not have the /help chat world wide for everyone to read and for everyone to respond with using the same command ;; /help

Ofcourse add up a lenghty cooldown as we dont want people to abuse it?
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(07-06-2018, 02:00 PM)Broccoli Wrote:

-snip-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Denied. Cool Cool

excuse me but why, I havfe trained my hole live for this rank, y?! Sad

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(07-06-2018, 02:05 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Why not have the /help chat world wide for everyone to read and for everyone to respond with using the same command ;; /help

how is this any different from OOC? This is so useless.
The following 4 users Like LordOfMemory's post:
  • Random, god, Wolven, Grunt
(07-06-2018, 02:20 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 02:05 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Why not have the /help chat world wide for everyone to read and for everyone to respond with using the same command ;; /help

How would it be useless to have a chat dedicated in helping others.

Agreed that you could have it in OOC, but it would help new players to spot it faster and it would be easier for them to see their awnser instead of having everything in OOC which is filled up with BS 9/10 times.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
noobs

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • James
(07-06-2018, 04:48 PM)Brikaas Wrote:

Agreed that you could have it in OOC, but it would help new players to spot it faster and it would be easier for them to see their awnser instead of having everything in OOC which is filled up with BS 9/10 times.

You know what sounds like a good idea? Why dont we just have a select people be able to see these /help messages? Since some people might not want to see them. These people can then help these people who are new to the community. We can call these people Tutors or something.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, James, equal
(07-06-2018, 04:56 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 04:48 PM)Brikaas Wrote:

You know what sounds like a good idea? Why dont we just have a select people be able to see these /help messages? Since some people might not want to see them. These people can then help these people who are new to the community. We can call these people Tutors or something.

Or it's just a setting in which you 'tick' it which says 'Display Help Channel' and then you untick when you dont want to see it anymore or have your question answered.

-Removed by Steven8ken