Removal of the Teacher rank
Information 
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings Fearless,

Today I am announcing a drastic change to how the Fearless team is run. This being, the immediate removal of the Teacher rank.
For the last couple of years we have been blessed with the help of those that have received the Teacher position, they have helped us and the community greatly with their reliable answers, as well as being superb role models. Throughout the years not only have they helped educate, but they have also inspired role play on our servers, with amazing events for all to enjoy.

The reason for their departure was because we believe that we should be pushing for the community as a collective to be helpful to players, rather than a select few. This has been possible since the start, through answering questions through out of character and that's how helping others will continue going into the future. Equally, you could private message someone or send an @ call for any enquiries. We should always be striving to be better people and to want to actively help others and receiving a rank other others should not be the way to go about that.

Once again, thank you to every single Teacher throughout the years and thank you to the Liaisons who helped guide them.

Divey
Supervising Administrator
That's pretty big to be fair
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • General Rickets, Pinky
Gonna miss my little hat : (  I had great fun while on the team.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 16 users Like Panda's post:
  • RoCKy, Alphaverse, dev, Random, Chumps, Lewwings, Eclipze, BoggoCoggo, , Luna, Tomo, Exotic, Willem de Walrus, Eeee394, SJ., DooZâ„¢
Yea this is a good idea. Lost touch of what it was meant to be, and certain individuals refused to perform their roles anyway, good idea.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Balls
o7 RIP Cone thread, Cog thread shall prevail
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
so we don't have to go to school anymore?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Aryen, Ryan
oh man
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Random, Fealz
Great news, lets hope something better takes its place somewhere further down the line.
Didn't see this coming.

As a resigned teacher myself i'm sad to see this role go, But i understand why it is going.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Wolven, dev, Balls
[FL:RP] Wolven: Use @ to contact the adminitrative team for any enquires or use /pm Joe Joe <message> and he'll respond straight away to you tomorrow!
Wolven