The new map
haven't even played yet but it's probably shit
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • ryan!
(05-21-2018, 08:24 PM)jude Wrote: haven't even played yet but it's probably shit

How incredibly mature
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Pollux
mmm this thread is salty
The following 2 users Like Wado's post:
  • Random, Pollux
(05-21-2018, 08:51 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 08:24 PM)jude Wrote: haven't even played yet but it's probably shit

How incredibly mature

but fair, the only map I liked was v33 and v2d so
(05-21-2018, 10:29 AM)Midget Wrote: Has anyone seen the player count recently? Who's making these decisions? The community? Sometimes you have to go against public opinion because you know what is the correct thing to do. Stop trying to quench some kind of wild fantasy of an amazing map with lots of possibilities. Because IT WON'T HAPPEN

When is this administration coming down to the ground and realizing that FL has a severe drop in player count and NEEDS a smaller map? 

(05-20-2018, 01:34 PM)Jessixa Wrote: Ooooooh 
So excited to see it . Hmmm wonder what are the new jobs :3
You are the pinnacle of FL's dwindling playerbase. Stop supporting these bogus updates. What, NEW JOBS? Do you really need that?

Awestruck please explain to me why we need new jobs when we barely have around 40 players. (On the weekend.)
It seems like a massive time waster where all resources will go to adapting to this unnecessary map.
hey look uh

i know im a bit of a nobody yeah

but there's GCSEs right now in england
meaning like, 70% of the people that play are gonna be busy revising and shit

yeah the server's dying anyway but wait until summer and it'll jump up again trust, especially with this map change

The following 2 users Like Trains's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Random
(05-22-2018, 05:19 PM)Trains Wrote:
(05-21-2018, 10:29 AM)Midget Wrote: Has anyone seen the player count recently? Who's making these decisions? The community? Sometimes you have to go against public opinion because you know what is the correct thing to do. Stop trying to quench some kind of wild fantasy of an amazing map with lots of possibilities. Because IT WON'T HAPPEN

When is this administration coming down to the ground and realizing that FL has a severe drop in player count and NEEDS a smaller map? 

You are the pinnacle of FL's dwindling playerbase. Stop supporting these bogus updates. What, NEW JOBS? Do you really need that?

Awestruck please explain to me why we need new jobs when we barely have around 40 players. (On the weekend.)
It seems like a massive time waster where all resources will go to adapting to this unnecessary map.
hey look uh

yeah the server's dying anyway but wait until summer and it'll jump up again trust, especially with this map change

Looks like you still believe in fairytales. The server is dying for over a year now and I doubt that england has GCSEs the whole year.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Falc
(05-22-2018, 07:06 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:

hey look uh

Looks like you still believe in fairytales. The server is dying for over a year now and I doubt that england has GCSEs the whole year.

To be fair the same thing happened last year and the server pop did jump back up after.

I can't wait for pines, it really looks amazing and FPS is really good on it. I was honestly suprised how good it was after jumping on the Beta server and flying around a bit.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-23-2018, 07:58 AM)Pollux Wrote:

hey look uh

To be fair the same thing happened last year and the server pop did jump back up after.

I can't wait for pines, it really looks amazing and FPS is really good on it. I was honestly suprised how good it was after jumping on the Beta server and flying around a bit.

Yes, How long did that last? 

Also, flying around in the Beta server with no players on, which means no one is driving, builiding, ... etc. If it goes public you will notice the FPS drops. 

However I am excited how this turns out tho. But my guess it will be the same as it is now on V5P. Since everyone voted on this map too.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(05-23-2018, 08:12 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 07:58 AM)Pollux Wrote:

hey look uh

Yes, How long did that last? 

Also, flying around in the Beta server with no players on, which means no one is driving, builiding, ... etc. If it goes public you will notice the FPS drops. 

However I am excited how this turns out tho. But my guess it will be the same as it is now on V5P. Since everyone voted on this map too.

Considering I had 200 FPS in the city with the gamemode loaded FPS will be quite good. V5P gives around 120 in the city with just the gamemode for comparison.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I can't wait for the new map, loads of possibilities! Especially excited for how the road that ties the different areas together will work out in RP, will it be key to controlling the city just like in v2d and evocity? Guess we won't see until the map is live!

If it's satisfactory I'll make sure to drop a donation, I'm hopeful for this new chapter.