Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
Since sexy is the most similar option in voting that
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Pines
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Pines City for sure
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
Regarding Zombie's post.

Let me put this short,

What are we used to and differs us from other communities regarding that point? Dupes & Builds.
What you have shown us/me is that you've stated "empty" locations that are not useable. Well, why not?

Let me begin with the park - what I see here is huge opportunity for interaction and RP, what pops into my mind first of all is the 'Never Alone' group that is exceptional at these kinds of things, such as small markets etc, or just a fishing stand for someone selling fish for example. Could as well be a meet-up location, also where small concerts can be played, what differs this from Sexy V2d? Just look at the KFC then you will understand.

The garage - The drug dealer NPC can be put there and a permanent law could be made that people must park their cars on valid parking spaces or the garage. What is known for a dark and scary garage? Drug-dealers and crime rates. That's where aggressive RP comes in handy, where people can murder when none is in the way for example. If not, with the law, the interaction will be huge in the garage leading to the city as people want to retrieve the vehicles.

As to the other buildings - We are known for every one of us personally bringing our feel to our RP, therefore this map lets this customization be fully exceptional and potentially legendary. The empty maps, gives me a picture in my head exactly how I can RP in every single one of them by bringing my own, extra touch.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Luna, Pollux
Pines City, no doubt.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Pollux
Pines city looks better, but I prefer this new version of v2d in every other aspect.
(05-07-2018, 05:51 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: Regarding Zombie's post.

Let me put this short,

What are we used to and differs us from other communities regarding that point? Dupes & Builds.
What you have shown us/me is that you've stated "empty" locations that are not useable. Well, why not?

Let me begin with the park - what I see here is huge opportunity for interaction and RP, what pops into my mind first of all is the 'Never Alone' group that is exceptional at these kinds of things, such as small markets etc, or just a fishing stand for someone selling fish for example. Could as well be a meet-up location, also where small concerts can be played, what differs this from Sexy V2d? Just look at the KFC then you will understand.

The garage - The drug dealer NPC can be put there and a permanent law could be made that people must park their cars on valid parking spaces or the garage. What is known for a dark and scary garage? Drug-dealers and crime rates. That's where aggressive RP comes in handy, where people can murder when none is in the way for example. If not, with the law, the interaction will be huge in the garage leading to the city as people want to retrieve the vehicles.

As to the other buildings - We are known for every one of us personally bringing our feel to our RP, therefore this map lets this customization be fully exceptional and potentially legendary. The empty maps, gives me a picture in my head exactly how I can RP in every single one of them by bringing my own, extra touch.

You can build you're right on that, but if you're given too much space in a building than you need, what can you do? And will 40 prop limit even be good enough? If not, will an admin approve of increasing your prop limit? If not, what are you going to do with the remaining space? Block it with a huge prop? Not to mention what if you don't want to build at all? Would you want to remain in a huge empty space? No, but would a simple table and a chair and maybe a computer in a huge room be good enough? I don't think so, especially if it's a huge room like the Presidential office in the city hall, I'd get out of there and find somewhere else to stay at, I personally need to have windows, not closed walls in a big room like that, it would drive me insane.

By the garage you mean that huge parking lot with tight tunnels that could cause collision with the walls? I test drive in that parking lot, tried to get in to park, my results were collision with the wall many times and I could easily damage my car. Now imagine if there are drivers behind you, there would be traffic in a small tunnel. And player interaction you say? Isn't there more player interaction in a small parking lot in main street in Evocity? The answer is yes, the smaller the location is with more players, the more interaction. It won't work the same with lower players in a bigger location, it just doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention thinking about aggressive RP in that parking lot? No thanks, I don't want to aggressive RP mainly in a shit parking lot, sure I'll use the corridors for my advantage and have a friend to watch my back but I don't want to do it all the time, I need diversity for blowing a cop's brain out, meaning different locations, that are also good, not just one. 

The park is still huge nonetheless, it's such a big space that could have apartments or slums. Instead, it has strange roofs that covers most of the park, you're telling me about some small RPs or Never Alone events in there that doesn't happen that often, I am talking about for the long term which will happen regularly, that is basing for aggressive RP. Plus small stands will be very small in that huge space that is wasted and the person who stands there will feel as if he stands in the middle of nowhere and feel lonely, again the smaller the location is with more players, the more interaction. Meet ups can happen anywhere regardless of what map, does small concerts need that huge amount of space and can anyone from the furthest distance even hear you? Answer is no, concerts don't need that much space especially if nobody can hear you from 6 blocks away from you.

Tell me one single location for basing & aggressive RP that are close to the city without moving around the map with the ridiculous long tunnels and highways and if they're good location for basing.

Come on man, this map is limiting aggressive RP,  I believe that FL must have a balance of aggressive and passive, there's ready decline with aggressive, now with this map that is possible to be added will only destroy it. 

If you want player interaction so much I suggest V2D/V33X/V4B1 or anything else, this map is way too big and players will be split in different locations that very far from each other.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • sebasti161, Grape
(05-07-2018, 06:25 AM)Santaliz Wrote: Pines City, no doubt.

Enjoy the tunnels and highway that are connected my friend

Well...I made this, and it might be a bad analogy, but I believe the point it makes is relevant. (Please don't hate me ^_^ )

Spoiler :
[Image: Hk2svp2.png]

The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • sebasti161, Grape, konsta
Can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

V2D with 2 litter of COKE
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]