Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-06-2018, 11:46 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:43 PM)perqe Wrote: its clear staff want pines, so we are getting pines just have your goodbye threads ready

And that's why they put a public vote for the entire community? If you're going to leave just if the MAJORITY voted for a different map then bye. Sorry but that's a stupid reason.

read what i put again, for one i can't play anyway, for two its just a pre warning of whats going to happen a lot of the old players can't be arsed with all the fucking about, they just want to go to what worked so they can enjoy what time they have left on the servers.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-06-2018, 11:50 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:46 PM)Fultz Wrote: The main reason I want a map change is because I think v2p is too large for the current player base.

Pine is a good looking map dont get me wrong. But its going in the wrong direction. There is too much open space and buildings that are never going to be used.

Call v2d ugly as much as you want. But v2d is optimal with more than plenty of space to use for any rp you want.

Why do all the old, more experienced players wan't v2d? Because they know what's best.

No, because nostalgia.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Pollux
(05-06-2018, 11:46 PM)Fultz Wrote: The main reason I want a map change is because I think v2p is too large for the current player base.

Pine is a good looking map dont get me wrong. But its going in the wrong direction. There is too much open space and buildings that are never going to be used.

Call v2d ugly as much as you want. But v2d is optimal with more than plenty of space to use for any rp you want.

Why do all the old, more experienced players wan't v2d? Because they know what's best.

Because you guys are stuck with your nostaligic feeling of when FL used to have three servers and V2D used to be extremely popular? I used to play back then too, I really don't want to go back. Your reasoning has been extremely poor for why exactly you like V2D and you've just resorted to attacking those who don't vote for it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-06-2018, 11:53 PM)Arny Wrote:

No, because nostalgia.

could argue than both
perqe
Donator

why's everyone gettin so heated over a map lol
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Wolven, jhayw, Pollux
(05-06-2018, 11:59 PM)Forgee Wrote: why's everyone gettin so heated over a map lol

Cause they gotta play in it?
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, sebasti161
ANYWAYS ITS 35 - 31 TOO V2D ATM
(05-06-2018, 11:59 PM)Forgee Wrote: why's everyone gettin so heated over a map lol

shows the people care unlike some lol
perqe
Donator

Haha, that’s bangin fam! V2d is tiny and doesn’t have an awesome motorway for Lorry driving and vehicle racing RP, does it now? It also has state of the art modern building designs if you’re a type of guy to be obsessed with futuristic, modern looking stuff!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(05-06-2018, 11:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Because you guys are stuck with your nostaligic feeling of when FL used to have three servers and V2D used to be extremely popular? I used to play back then too, I really don't want to go back. Your reasoning has been extremely poor for why exactly you like V2D and you've just resorted to attacking those who don't vote for it.

I didnt know my reasoning is poor. Apologies.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • sebasti161