[Guide] How To: Raid
Considering he got banned for it, I would assume mine is better.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7415
Good guide.
Thanks Tank, 99% of raids on the president don't follow this guide. Once upon a time a single Corleone (Zymbia) came up the elevator and started cracking the keypad. I opened the door and he yelled 'ARGHHHHH' and fell down the nexus.... Cheese
The following 2 users Like Pyrax's post:
  • Tank, LowerFlowerPower
Ehm, you being banned from city isnt really the best reason to raid, if he banned you for no reason don't raid. Call an admin, would be pretty fail.

And also i dont think you actually are allowed to make a cop "help" you in a raid. (Talking about bribery)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I think this is a great guide and should be sticky but I disagree about the raiding solo to a part. I see you want to raid in a group but if you and your group set up a house to be raided so all the ss and cops leave. Then one of the guys just assassinates the pres since I don't think a group of 10 people would take down a president without thinking it out.
(01-10-2012, 12:14 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Ehm, you being banned from city isnt really the best reason to raid, if he banned you for no reason don't raid. Call an admin, would be pretty fail.

And also i dont think you actually are allowed to make a cop "help" you in a raid. (Talking about bribery)

Corrupt cops are allowed. I'm sure he can't join the raid, but I'm certain he can take such bribes.

Also, I agree and disagree about your first statment. Now, IRL there can be dictators, no? Dictators can do what they wish, now if you read the presidential rules;

Quote:1. As President you have to follow these rules. You can't say as President that NLR breaking and RDM are allowed.
2. The President must answer warrants. You can either accept or deny them.
3. Do not warrant players without a RP reason.
4. Do not initiate a lockdown without an rp reason.
5. You must repeat your laws every 5 to 15 mins.
6. Do not spam /broadcast wait 1 minute before broadcasting again.
7. Do not use your presidential spawn protection to fall to the bottom of the Nexus
8. Do not make Laws which supports RDM or rule breaking of any kind.

There are none against "Random Banning". You could call it "FailRP", but then again, there are dictators IRL. (Hitler, Stalin, ect)
(01-07-2012, 06:30 PM)Tank Wrote: Step One: Begin by finding a team. Yes, you must find a team, as it is FailRP to raid alone, like Chuck Norris. Be realistic, you can't take out the president, and his whole SS/cop force alone.

I just have to say if you can do it then you can do it, I mean it might not be the most clever thing to attack on your own but if you're skilled enough to pull it off I say go for it.
This will provide important Intel as to how to raid probably
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
(01-10-2012, 02:52 PM)GunFISH Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 06:30 PM)Tank Wrote: Step One: Begin by finding a team. Yes, you must find a team, as it is FailRP to raid alone, like Chuck Norris. Be realistic, you can't take out the president, and his whole SS/cop force alone.

I just have to say if you can do it then you can do it, I mean it might not be the most clever thing to attack on your own but if you're skilled enough to pull it off I say go for it.

I never said this was the exact way you should raid, I said this was the recommended way to raid, and to put more rp in it.

For Pete's sake, someone report this to an admin and make them sticky this. This is great for new players!
[Image: kaminagurrenlagaansigab2.png]
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
The following 1 user Likes Kamina's post:
  • LowerFlowerPower