[Pas/Agr]Kumonryu
What led to this War?? - Is that for public disscussion?.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
They attacked an Ally[FUMUKU], but the more leading part was that two contractors(Nadrick/Colonel) were killed inside while they were unarmed.
Ok, Thanks for the Update.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
No problem. For the most part though... I'm sorta irritated. They attacked an RP Billboard Factory during an event, and pretty much killed everyone in it who was unarmed. Mostly FUMUKU/KTG, but also killed some unarmed Civis.
What's worse is that they didn't even try diplomatic discussion [Rule 2 and Rule 8] meaning they broke the rules of clan rp.
Steam Name:[OUCH]Pacman [Frank demeco ]:Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:34526102 Do you understand that Contrafarming is not the only way to make money on Fearless?: Yes i understand
Do you understand that by joining Kumonryu, you are joining something which is mostly about Passive RP?:Yes i understand I also like passive rp
What is your main trade?:Guns/foods/armor
Steam Name:[FL:RP] TingfindeR.
IGN:Damian Malyck
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26784264
Do you understand that Contrafarming is not the only way to make money on Fearless?:Yes. I only use contra if i need money fast.
Do you understand that by joining Kumonryu, you are joining something which is mostly about Passive RP?:Yes. I prefer passive RP more than aggresive.
What is your main trade?I mainly trade weapons and ammunition.

Welcome aboard Pacific and Ting
Joey i want you to keep a eye on pacific because he switches to a lot of clan.
It doesn't really effect me. I'm staying out of conflicts....
Please SomeGuy dont stalk me on fourms it is scarying me