Evocity gets a Neighbour
Called it, the already low population we have has been diluted across the two map servers making them both servers with low population of people. But I'm guessing in the end one of the maps is going to win leaving the other empty, it would be cool if each server had 30 + people I would reallly like that it would remind me when we had two functioning servers.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-14-2017, 09:53 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Called it, the already low population we have has been diluted across the two map servers making them both servers with low population of people. But I'm guessing in the end one of the maps is going to win leaving the other empty, it would be cool if each server had 30 + people I would reallly like that it would remind me when we had two functioning servers.

It's early hours mate.
(05-14-2017, 09:57 AM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 09:53 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Called it, the already low population we have has been diluted across the two map servers making them both servers with low population of people. But I'm guessing in the end one of the maps is going to win leaving the other empty, it would be cool if each server had 30 + people I would reallly like that it would remind me when we had two functioning servers.

It's early hours mate.

Still early hours but think, there would be 35 people normally on v4b1, but now there's a 17/18 split. We'll see later.
(05-14-2017, 09:57 AM)||̛-͠ P͠ro͢m̧pt Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 09:53 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Called it, the already low population we have has been diluted across the two map servers making them both servers with low population of people. But I'm guessing in the end one of the maps is going to win leaving the other empty, it would be cool if each server had 30 + people I would reallly like that it would remind me when we had two functioning servers.

It's early hours mate.

I know it's early hours but I hope you understand my point anyway. A 30/30 split would be pretty good.
Now that v2d is replaced we need some hero with time on his hands to replace all the parts on the forum and the rule book etc and change all the v2d words into littletown.
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Luna
(05-14-2017, 11:14 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Now that v2d is replaced we need some hero with time on his hands to replace all the parts on the forum and the rule book etc and change all the v2d words into littletown.

I don't believe this should be done until it is certain littletown will stay as the main map for that server since it is only a trial.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Archer
(05-14-2017, 11:14 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Now that v2d is replaced we need some hero with time on his hands to replace all the parts on the forum and the rule book etc and change all the v2d words into littletown.

tHATS easy.
(05-14-2017, 11:14 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Now that v2d is replaced we need some hero with time on his hands to replace all the parts on the forum and the rule book etc and change all the v2d words into littletown.

Search and replace all. Any decent word processor / coding UI will do that for you Tounge
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep