Evocity gets a Neighbour
[Image: EwH754j.jpg]

Hello community members,

Today I have the absolute joy to announce a project that has been in works by the Admin team for the past few months. We have been discussing various directions regarding the future of the unfortunately desolate v2d server. Many options have been displayed, all from suggestions by admin to the outcome of the vote the community made. Whilst there are tremendous amount of maps out there that are great, we have decided to focus on a smaller map to bring the players together. The interaction between roleplayers is what we value the most and as such the decision became clear, our new map was to become Littletown. Here is a selection of photos, rest you have to discover for yourself,

How will this server differentiate from the other(s)?

The map offers an amazing environment with new and exciting buildings/location for players to construct their marvelous dupes on. The map's feeling is a slightly older one, so certain aspects will be altered to support that feeling. Whilst this is a great change happening, we think that an alternate option beyond v4b1 is the next step to make Fearless Great Again.

The v2d server, that is now Littletown, will become slightly different from the standard CityRP server. Certain parts that does not fit so well with this map will be altered, such as vehicles. Whilst we realize vehicles are a huge part of CityRP, the size of this map (and any other map that is to contribute to a smaller roleplay environment) does not allow for a full-server to place their Range Rover's and Ford Raptors. We will, however, offer alternatives that are still being discussed,  but with the focus to support the vehicle community that we have established.

Where is this town?

In relation to where this lies in EvoCity, it can be seen as a town in the outskirts of EvoCity established by European colonizers around the 17th Century. Due to the legacy that lies there, the EvoCity municipality vowed to protect the original environment and yet further the progress of Littletown. It now features everything from sewers and european traditional buildings to a grand shopping mall.. opening up an extreme amount possibility for various roleplay types and scenarios.

When will we get to play on it?

As of now the project is to be finished in the end of this week, so hopefully it gets a nice weekend launch.  There are some small parts still being worked on, but if we've come this far there is nothing to stop the people that have worked hard on this. I cannot express the amount of gratitude towards my fellow staff colleagues and their immense effort. A lot of discussion and thought has been poured into this project. However, none of this would be possible without the superb Developer Team. As always, problems arise, but with their great dedication all those problems vanish as soon as they put their brilliant minds together. Thank you Staff and Dev Team.

Final Words

Whilst we are preparing the final bits, I encourage you to download the map (downloads page will be updated upon release) and find your ways through it. There are interesting buildings, but also a big sewer system.. so there is a lot to discover for the setup of your new roleplays. These are exciting times and all of this has been with the community in mind. The votes of yours on the poll that some of you may have voted on should not be seen irrelevant and disregarded, for a lot of discussion around the outcome of that poll took place. However times are changing and we believe this is a step to adapt, yet give the community what it deserves.

Hope you are excited as we are to welcome our new map, Littletown!

Floodify
Superising Administrator
Kind Regards,
Floodify
first XD
looks great can't wait to try it out
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JohnSilver's post:
  • juicyorange
I'm presently surprised! I like this choice and can't wait to explore something new, definitely something I can see working well once we get some alternative vehicle system in place to match the map Cheese
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
V5P or riot!

OT and all jokes aside, this map looks interesting.
Let's try it out and then judge.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Sounds pretty cool. Is there anyway that we can have a portion of V4B1 in which we can walk through and it would connect us to Littletown ? Like a tethering set up ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 6 users Like Marty's post:
  • General Rickets, Iraqi Eagle, Prompt, mintblackbeard, Link, Idea
Looos really good! Can't wait to give this a try
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Nice! Can't wait to play on it
I can't wait to try it out myself, this might be a good idea!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The only problem I'm personally having with the original Littletown map is the amount of buildings that you can't enter. Will there be any difference in the custom map regarding this?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, RockDead69
Finally!!!
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.