Does anyone have MayFair
'fraid I can't help you there.. Employees can't take part in the monopoly... :c

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Link
McDonald's food tastes nice but then when you go to other chain restaurants it's ass in comparison . Burger King makes way better burgers imo. Tbf Burger King in Ireland is great. At least the ones near my house are.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Burger king chips are better
I think England is the only place they have those tickets. Good luck winning the lottery....
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
BK and McDonalds doesn't have nutritional value even before we start talking about taste
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-19-2017, 06:14 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: BK and McDonalds doesn't have nutritional value even before we start talking about taste

Of course it has, it's not like meat looses it's nutritional value because it comes from Mc'donalds. It's not particularly healthy but it definitely has nutritional value. However there are way better options!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-19-2017, 06:19 PM)Midget Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 06:14 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: BK and McDonalds doesn't have nutritional value even before we start talking about taste

Of course it has, it's not like meat looses it's nutritional value because it comes from Mc'donalds. It's not particularly healthy but it definitely has nutritional value. However there are way better options!
I meant that metaphorically,of course it has nutritional value but very low
+rep
(04-19-2017, 06:22 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:

You're making no sense bossman.

Also all the calories in big-macs and big-tasty's are in the sauce so if you're looking for a healthier option take the sauce out!

You're welcome!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(04-19-2017, 07:11 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

Also all the calories in big-macs and big-tasty's are in the sauce so if you're looking for a healthier option take the sauce out!

You're welcome!
Calories and nutritional value has little correlation.For example,the size of apples between 1960 and 2010 increased %50-70 while the nutritional value dropped by half
+rep
(04-19-2017, 07:18 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 07:11 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

You're welcome!
Calories and nutritional value has little correlation.For example,the size of apples between 1960 and 2010 increased %50-70 while the nutritional value dropped by half

Why you guys chatting about calories In a Big Mac? Mac Donald's isn't healthy at all so don't eat there ahah but mac Donald's is sexy and juicy