Does anyone have MayFair
The win win monopoly at mcdonalds is interesting my needs lately, i have gone to mcdonalds daily and now i got 2 Park lanes, but i need a May Fair and i win 100K pounds!

Does anyone want to deal mayfair with me or something?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
What the hell is mayfair? The only thing that made sense was the fact that youll need double parking lanes for your car if youre going to mac donalds on a daily basis.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek
Basically, at Mcdonalds their doing this thing called 'WIN WIN Monopoly' and you need 2 small tiny papers stating 'Park lane' and the most rarest called 'MayFair' for 100K pounds/dollars...

Sorry if where you live, it's all boring and shit like that.
(04-19-2017, 11:46 AM)Baskingner Wrote: What the hell is mayfair? The only thing that made sense was the fact that youll need double parking lanes for your car if youre going to mac donalds on a daily basis.

Sorry if you are american, it's in England
Lol there is only like 4 Mayfairs printed. There's absolutely no chance you will get one the odds are about 1 in a trillion
[Image: giphy.gif]
Good luck.. I have park lane as well.
Did you's know that if you have ten spare tickets you aren't using you can swap them for a NOWTV sub ?
Idk what this is but McDonalds is %#*^
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(04-19-2017, 03:16 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Idk what this is but McDonalds is %#*^

TBF everything in turkey is kinda shit.

Although I do agree KFC is much better
(04-19-2017, 03:25 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 03:16 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Idk what this is but McDonalds is %#*^

TBF everything in turkey is kinda shit.

Although I do agree KFC is much better
KFC isn't any better
I prefer the small doner and kebab places to be honest
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep