/undercover command for users
(04-10-2017, 09:01 AM)ELAD Wrote: +support. Maybe have when the officer does /showid the  job title gets set back to undercover officer and colour changes to blue. Something will come up as "[name] shows his police badge".

And /concealid turns it to green again?
(04-10-2017, 09:38 AM)StrikeOne Wrote: +Support
For having you car changed

-Support
For setting your Color to green and your job to citizen.

2.3 Do not Metagame. This means you cannot talk OOC (Out Of Character) while IC (In Character). You can't use OOC-obtained information IC either.

"Metagaming is when you use Out-Of-Character (OOC) information In-Character (IC). What happens IC should stay IC, and anything OOC is not relevant to IC roleplay. You also cannot use IC information obtained from OOC sources, such as the scoreboard, which displays IC information such as jobs and character names. "

Regardless of this rule, it still happens. This suggestion would still prevent it and although they would find out the initial reaction wouldn't be 'let me check the tab menu' because it would keep IC.

9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.

True, although it's permitted by a staff member so the user who is granted the ability will be trusted to play the role properly.

9.2 Custom jobs that conflict with the rules are not allowed.

This won't conflict with the rules if added.

9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you're a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).

The job is still the police, therefore will be roleplayed appropriately even though the job name displays as something else.

14.1 Do not raid as a Citizen without changing your job name.

Again, you're technically wrong. The team they will be on is still going to be as Police in the logs etc. this acts as a somewhat 'mask' to improve roleplay, not turn them into a citizen.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Bayernjunge, Joe Joe, Devon, Zona
+Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+support
+Support
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
+Support
(04-10-2017, 09:38 AM)StrikeOne Wrote: +Support
For having you car changed

-Support
For setting your Color to green and your job to citizen.

2.3 Do not Metagame. This means you cannot talk OOC (Out Of Character) while IC (In Character). You can't use OOC-obtained information IC either.

"Metagaming is when you use Out-Of-Character (OOC) information In-Character (IC). What happens IC should stay IC, and anything OOC is not relevant to IC roleplay. You also cannot use IC information obtained from OOC sources, such as the scoreboard, which displays IC information such as jobs and character names. "

9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.

9.2 Custom jobs that conflict with the rules are not allowed.

9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you're a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).

14.1 Do not raid as a Citizen without changing your job name.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support