Unban Request
(03-08-2017, 06:05 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:56 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:54 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:49 PM)TheMJ Wrote: As mint stated, I did not have a wheel clamp meaning I couldn't unclamp the car. Dont use the fact I 'refused', I was asking how could I unclamp it as I have not been on FL for a while and this was not implemented back when I was here. Someone said use a wheel clamp so I said I do not have one as I choose not to equip it. You had other options to choose from over violence, like asking me to call an officer with a clamp over the radio, violence should be your last option (as stated in the rules).

You had the option to equip a lockpick, unless police cannot do that anymore. I have not been on FL in a year aswell.

Okay, if we can I didn't know. That still doesn't cover the fact you had other options you could have gone for instead of using violence.

Quote from the rules:

4.1 "etc. Violence should always be the last option."
Actually, you were going to arrest us anyways, cause you told us to face the car. That is another reason to kill you.

No, you killed me for the reason I did not follow what you asked. Physically at the time I couldn't. Have you told me to try a lockpick I would have, however you were impatient and killed me. I said I didn't have a wheel clamp and you replied too bad.

I will not be responding any further unless requested by a staff member.
You never said you didn't have a wheel clamp, you just said you couldn't.
The relevance of him being able to unclamp it or not is not what is at focus here, rather the choice you did without hesitation; kill a player. You may use your gun to have someone comply with you, but just because you put a gun on someone and he doesn't follow for whatever reason, then that does not warrant that you get to kill him off. An instance like this would require you to perhaps take hostage of the cop, get another cop over there, release him somewhere off-set which would give you time unlockpick it.

That's another pointer - they got the unclamp tool because they need to choose whether or not to be able to remove one or not. A lockpick is for criminal use unless given upon spawn (SRU for example). If you were trying to force HIM to lockpick it, then you could of very well done it yourself prior to being told to face towards the car. You had all the right to take your gun out and free yourself using fearRP, but being told to face the car and not being able to unclamp something is not something you'd kill for.

Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify