Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Evanswachtz

Your ban ID: 76355

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79510432

Reason: "Invalid reason to kill - Violence is always a last option."

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Alright.

What happend was that my car was clamped, I ran out to tell them to take it off but they were already gone. This is when I see MJ pull up to me, I ask him if he can remove it and he tells me and Cassie to face my car. We pull out our guns (MJ has no gun out) and tell him to remove the clamp. He says he cannot, I tell him to do it and he still refuses. I then shoot him dead.

From what I see, I was a criminal and he was not doing as told, he could've easily pulled out a lockpick or something of that sort and remove it but he simply refused to.
He was unable to do it and told you that and you decided to kill him for that. He did not refuse, he couldn't and told you that. You had better options in the situation like forcing him to call another officer over .ect
(03-08-2017, 05:31 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: He was unable to do it and told you that and you decided to kill him for that. He did not refuse, he couldn't and told you that. You had better options in the situation like forcing him to call another officer over .ect

He could still remove it without a clamp, it was his choice to refuse. I may have been to quick to pull the trigger but he did not follow my orders.
No he can't. If he doesn't have a clamp, he can't remove it and he told you that he can't.
(03-08-2017, 05:43 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: No he can't. If he doesn't have a clamp, he can't remove it and he told you that he can't.

Cops are able to equip lockpicks though, am I right?
As mint stated, I did not have a wheel clamp meaning I couldn't unclamp the car. Dont use the fact I 'refused', I was asking how could I unclamp it as I have not been on FL for a while and this was not implemented back when I was here. Someone said use a wheel clamp so I said I do not have one as I choose not to equip it. You had other options to choose from over violence, like asking me to call an officer with a clamp over the radio, violence should be your last option (as stated in the rules).
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(03-08-2017, 05:49 PM)TheMJ Wrote: As mint stated, I did not have a wheel clamp meaning I couldn't unclamp the car. Dont use the fact I 'refused', I was asking how could I unclamp it as I have not been on FL for a while and this was not implemented back when I was here. Someone said use a wheel clamp so I said I do not have one as I choose not to equip it. You had other options to choose from over violence, like asking me to call an officer with a clamp over the radio, violence should be your last option (as stated in the rules).

You had the option to equip a lockpick, unless police cannot do that anymore. I have not been on FL in a year aswell.
(03-08-2017, 05:54 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:49 PM)TheMJ Wrote: As mint stated, I did not have a wheel clamp meaning I couldn't unclamp the car. Dont use the fact I 'refused', I was asking how could I unclamp it as I have not been on FL for a while and this was not implemented back when I was here. Someone said use a wheel clamp so I said I do not have one as I choose not to equip it. You had other options to choose from over violence, like asking me to call an officer with a clamp over the radio, violence should be your last option (as stated in the rules).

You had the option to equip a lockpick, unless police cannot do that anymore. I have not been on FL in a year aswell.

Okay, if we can I didn't know. That still doesn't cover the fact you had other options you could have gone for instead of using violence.

Quote from the rules:

4.1 "etc. Violence should always be the last option."
(03-08-2017, 05:56 PM)TheMJ Wrote:

Okay, if we can I didn't know. That still doesn't cover the fact you had other options you could have gone for instead of using violence.

Quote from the rules:

Actually, you were going to arrest us anyways, cause you told us to face the car. That is another reason to kill you.
(03-08-2017, 06:00 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:56 PM)TheMJ Wrote:

Quote from the rules:

Actually, you were going to arrest us anyways, cause you told us to face the car. That is another reason to kill you.

No, you killed me for the reason I did not follow what you asked. Physically at the time I couldn't. Have you told me to try a lockpick I would have, however you were impatient and killed me. I said I didn't have a wheel clamp and you replied too bad. There were other options which you did not take into consideration at all and jumped straight to the conclusion of killing me, violating rule #4.1.

I will not be responding any further unless requested by a staff member.