In-Game Calander (Time & Day)
Title of Suggestion: In-Game Calander (Time & Day)

Description: A In-Game Hud element of a digital clock that syncs with the day/night system already present on the server. Also as a possible extra, maybe even a week system that tell you the in-game day, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday).

Why: I think this would help and promote many passiveRP's, For example any business/commercial roleplay, the time could be used for a indication of opening and closing times, or could also be used as a general indication to special events and adverts.

This would benefit the server as a whole, not just passiveRP, there is many other possible reasons why a in-game calendar could help roleplaying.
+Support
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support for clock (Has been suggested before tho)

-Support for date.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+Support
+Support

This could be very easy and have so much potential.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
+Support for time.

The lock shouldn't be too hard as there is already the time clock build into atmos which can be shown by typing atmos_dnc_showtime into the console so I as u me you'd just need to get the information from that and be able to transfer the time to an item or display with a command.
+Support
(01-30-2017, 09:59 PM)Balls Wrote: +Support for clock (Has been suggested before tho)

-Support for date.