RULE - An old rule to do with Rebels
+Support
+Support
+Support.
-Support.

For a lot of us we enjoy playing rebels because their is less restrictions to other jobs such as the rivals "Corleones", adding this in again which just restrict us how much we can do without looking "rich", it takes the fun away making us have to be poor.

The only way I could support this would be if there was another group added, like rebels and one has to be poor, the others not.. Otherwise it just takes all fun away and it restricts sooo much for the job itself.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Prompt, Marty
+support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(05-16-2017, 06:27 PM)Falc Wrote: -Support.

For a lot of us we enjoy playing rebels because their is less restrictions to other jobs such as the rivals "Corleones", adding this in again which just restrict us how much we can do without looking "rich", it takes the fun away making us have to be poor.

The only way I could support this would be if there was another group added, like rebels and one has to be poor, the others not.. Otherwise it just takes all fun away and it restricts sooo much for the job itself.

-Removed by Steven8ken
+support.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(03-16-2017, 11:15 AM)DVN Wrote: -Support

What's the point of creating a rule to simply restrict roleplay ability? With the rule removed, people have the choice to keep the scruffy clothing on and RP the low, criminal 'scum' they are to the city but also have the choice to totally change up the RP and use suits/expensive vehicles. I feel like the rebel group itself is set aside for groups to identify as something else, instead of being citizens and changing their job name.
Nuetral

I agree with DVN here, Idon't see the point in restricting one group over another, there is a clear line between both either way due to the fact Rebels are seen more as a rebellion and the Corleones are seen more as a mafia type group.

(01-24-2017, 03:01 PM)Spear Wrote: I agree, maybe the rebel leader should have an option to choose between wealthy or not with two different model groups. I like the idea with having a poor criminal team but as you mentioned rebels can also have a decent amount of money.

However what Spear said here could work really well and I do like the idea of the Leader choosing either if his groups is wealth or poor!
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
+support
+support