RULE - An old rule to do with Rebels
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: An old rule to do with Rebels

Description: Right so there used to be a rule on the server where Rebels were not allowed nice cars, suits, well practically anything expensive. An Administrator let me know after I asked him about this that the rule had been removed. (I was not aware of this change as I have only recently started playing again after a long break) I feel that this rule should be reinstated.

Why: I liked the fact that the Rebels had this restriction and felt that it fit there role perfectly as they were well scavengers, law breakers, just all sorts of bad, and well really just the scum of the Evo City world. I think the fact that you can be a Rebel, have a $100,000 suit on with a $50,000 Fedora, and drive around in a $1,000,000 BMW car is a little unrealistic considering there role within the Evo City world. 

- Vsync
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
The following 1 user Likes Vsync's post:
  • General Rickets
+support
This is why there are Corleones,they are supposed to be rich,extravagant and rebels are supposed to be lower-class
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • Link, Vsync, Emil
+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
It would bring some definition to the roles again rather than a generic criminal group which it has become.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Vsync
+support
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Vsync
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Vsync
+Support

I absolutely loved this rule because my first experience on the server was being a rebel on v2d with a bunch of other people and all we had was trabants, AKs and a really dirty house.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Vsync
+support
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Vsync