MrTrashTag - Editing Posts
Star 
Time/Date: 01/01/17

Steam ID: Not Relevant

Name of Staff Member: MrTrashTag

Evidence:

[Image: 0yMF2KA.jpg]
[Image: NGNVkQI.jpg]

Trash tag has edited posts within the forum although is a developer and not a moderator or an administrator.

I would like to see what the post has been edited to, and why it was edited.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77268

This post is in no way meant to undermine trash tag or to insult him if the developer rank has changed to include moderation duties then that is understandable, and if not then why has he taken it upon himself to edit this post which is an abuse of his access to adminCP.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm guessing that the excuse is going to be "Well I removed my post so I removed your reply to it".

Still, that feels kind of wrong and sorta looks like censorship in a way. Don't post if you'll regret it and remove your comments later. I would have happily removed my reply to your post if you removed your post and just asked me.
I'll respond to this tomorrow when I get to my PC.
Also a user involved in this has had his comment removed from this thread ? Would someone care to explain why ?
Pending response from MrTrashTag.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-01-2017, 08:41 PM)Marty Wrote: I would like to see what the post has been edited to, and why it was edited.

There you go. For more questions please refer to the Help and Support section found here instead

Spoiler :
[Image: KsnPcV2.png?1]
Edit Reason: I have been asked to remove my replies by an administrator.

(01-01-2017, 08:49 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: I'm guessing that the excuse is going to be "Well I removed my post so I removed your reply to it".

Still, that feels kind of wrong and sorta looks like censorship in a way. Don't post if you'll regret it and remove your comments later. I would have happily removed my reply to your post if you removed your post and just asked me.

I agree, if I post and regret it later, I shouldn't post at all and I appreciate your offer to remove my reply in your post. I still have been asked by an administrator to remove my replies. If your reply (which included my post) were not meant with this request, then I hereby apologize for my actions in editing your post, RobotDuck. After all no one has been hurt in any way, right?

Sidenote: I have provided evidence of the steam chat with said administrator in an unapproved post for all staff to see, as I do not see the need to show you...

No offense, but the fact that you, Marty, post this thread as an admin abuse case, putting me on the same stage as people that use their power to harm people, silence them, blackmail them or whatever, shows me, that you lost all faith and hope in the current staff team.
The image you posted above to make sure, you are on the right side (incase someone decides to quickly move me to another usergroup), shows me the lack of trust you have to me, and all other staff members of FL.
I honestly feel ashamed for using my time making something for people, that report the tiniest things they should not even have to care about, just to make a point. I hope some people are more considerative...
I will not make a further post/statement unless asked by an SA or SoulRipper.

Regards,
MrTrashTag
(01-02-2017, 02:00 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 08:41 PM)Marty Wrote: I would like to see what the post has been edited to, and why it was edited.

There you go. For more questions please refer to the Help and Support section found here instead

Spoiler :

(01-01-2017, 08:49 PM)RobotDuck Wrote: I'm guessing that the excuse is going to be "Well I removed my post so I removed your reply to it".

I agree, if I post and regret it later, I shouldn't post at all and I appreciate your offer to remove my reply in your post. I still have been asked by an administrator to remove my replies. If your reply (which included my post) were not meant with this request, then I hereby apologize for my actions in editing your post, RobotDuck. After all no one has been hurt in any way, right?

Sidenote: I have provided evidence of the steam chat with said administrator in an unapproved post for all staff to see, as I do not see the need to show you...

No offense, but the fact that you, Marty, post this thread as an admin abuse case, putting me on the same stage as people that use their power to harm people, silence them, blackmail them or whatever, shows me, that you lost all faith and hope in the current staff team.
The image you posted above to make sure, you are on the right side (incase someone decides to quickly move me to another usergroup), shows me the lack of trust you have to me, and all other staff members of FL.
I honestly feel ashamed for using my time making something for people, that report the tiniest things they should not even have to care about, just to make a point. I hope some people are more considerative...

Regards,
MrTrashTag

Offence taken, it is abuse, you have access to administrative roles on this forum because you have access to AdminCP. You then took it upon yourself to edit another users post which is an ABUSE of those very powers that you were trusted with. I would recommend that a supervising administration goes through Trashtags logs in AdminCP to make sure that he's not abused these powers in any other ways as if he can so easily just edit a users post so people don't get to see what he is written then who knows what he would do if it was something more serious ?

Also you make this Abuse thread about me, in an attempt to somewhat slander me and attempt to make it a case of I am only posting this because I dislike the staff team, that is simply not the case, I take people for face value and can only go on what I see. And from what I see you have abused what limited powers you have on this forum.

If a staff member had asked you to edit the post they should have done so yourself. I'm sure you know fine well that you have not been put in a position of an administrative member of the team, therefore you should not be carrying out actions as though you are.

Also yes thank you I am quite aware where the help and support section is, after all I have been a member of this community just as long as yourself, although help and support wouldn't really be used in these situations, maybe it's something you should brush up on Wink
Also may I ask why the user RobotDuck comment was removed in this thread, then re-instated and why it has also been edited by Reebs twice ?
(01-02-2017, 02:00 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote:

Spoiler :

Regards,
MrTrashTag

Thanks for the reply.

There was no way for me to know that an admin requested the edit, so from my point of view it looked like you just removed everything on your own. An easy "fix" would have been to just get the actual admin to edit it or place a small note on my post as to why it was removed.

I think you're throwing a bit too much shit at Marty, he did the right thing (and I would have made the report either way, he was just quicker). In fact, shouldn't you be happy someone like this is in the community? Someone that isn't afraid to report the staff and doesn't asslick?
(01-02-2017, 02:19 PM)Marty Wrote: Also may I ask why the user RobotDuck comment was removed in this thread, then re-instated and why it has also been edited by Reebs twice ?

It was edited because as far as I understand, Reebs thought I was not involved and was just putting my opinion on the case. Seems a bit dumb considering its obvious that I am involved, but whatever. It was a small mistake and it was removed quite quickly.