Generations Player Report
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid650631

(12-31-2016, 01:31 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 10:34 AM)Rαtαtσskrr Wrote: I dont understand this.. If a normal user was to do this, they would've been warned/banned/blacklisted, However because it is staff he gets away with it?

I've seen police go undercover within criminal groups ~5 times within my time as a staff member, every time I've praised their roleplay as it's unique and quite creative. 
I'd be surprised if you would see someone being banned for doing a fantastic job with roleplaying, if a normal user would have done the exact some roleplay as Generation with proper background and use it as an advantage for the police force, I'd highly doubt you would see them banned/blacklisted for such things.

He set the job to enhance the roleplay and avoid people metagaming by looking at his job, if he simply had kept "police officer" most people would use this information EVEN without doing it on purpose. Even the most experienced users do metagame, even if it's without knowing it: when you've seen someone with a job "police officer" you wouldn't treat him the same even if you want to.

Well there we have it, it's apparently perfectly fine to change your job to whatever you want while you are a police officer as long as you have a background RP. And are doing it to prevent meta gaming.

Interesting thanks for letting us know.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well, you know my 2 cents about it.
I dont agree with the fact that this is a staff-only feature. I think the feature is extremely cool but why is it restricted to staff only? And why are staffmembers using it when its clearly held back from the public.

Unannounced stuff that gets tested this way will get a report on you, because it will confuse the hell out of players. If any player would have done this he would get banned with FailRP for these rules:
[Image: 8tLmKPK.png]
Generations jobname isnt following the above rules, and if this stuff is allowed now we might as well allow back the "Classified jobname.
Testing or not, the rules still abide, and i think that should go for everyone.
The following 4 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek, Ratatoskrr, Link, RobotDuck
I still think its BS due to people being banned and blacklisted in the past for the exact same thing, hence why I made the report...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Who the fuck cares????
Generation didnt break a rule, end of story...
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott
(01-01-2017, 06:04 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Who the fuck cares????

Normal player does thing, gets banned.

Staff does same thing, don't get banned.

I think people have reason to care.
Many will probably call me an "ass-licker" now, but honestly Generation spends his time Administrating the server to make the experience on the server for normal players better and yet you report the slightest thing about him?
Just seems really ungrateful in my opinion...
I mean, yes, you should report people who break the rules, no matter if they're part of the staff team or not, but either way it just seems very ungrateful...
The following 2 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Arkten, Archer

That poor way of argumentation has never helped anyone. Staff  should stop rulebreakers, not be one themselves.
(01-01-2017, 06:13 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

That poor way of argumentation has never helped anyone. Staff  should stop rulebreakers, not be one themselves.

What if I told you, Generation is not a rulebreaker but stops rulebreakers? (for example: METAGAMERS???)
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott
(01-01-2017, 06:13 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Many will probably call me an "ass-licker" now, but honestly Generation spends his time Administrating the server to make the experience on the server for normal players better and yet you report the slightest thing about him?
Just seems really ungrateful in my opinion...
I mean, yes, you should report people who break the rules, no matter if they're part of the staff team or not, but either way it just seems very ungrateful...
According to your post, we should let admins do whatever they want since in general the help the server? That seems like a flawed view.

I don't think anyone is discrediting what Generation has done for the server and I'm sure we all appreciate what he's doing for the server.

edit: why was this edited by Trash?
The following 3 users Like RobotDuck's post:
  • Arkten, Baskingner, Greed^