Remove AFK players from government jobs.
(09-15-2016, 09:33 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: +Support

any job other than citizen you should be autodemoted after 5 minutes....but maybe a pop up box says, are you still RPing this character and you either tick yes, or after 30 seconds it autodemotes you.

The popup box I am referring to is the same one as the president gets for warrants ?

+support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JohnSilver's post:
  • Panda
(09-15-2016, 09:36 AM)Random Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 09:33 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: +Support

any job other than citizen you should be autodemoted after 5 minutes....but maybe a pop up box says, are you still RPing this character and you either tick yes, or after 30 seconds it autodemotes you.

The popup box I am referring to is the same one as the president gets for warrants ?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Panda
+support.
The following 1 user Likes Benny's post:
  • Panda
Bump..........
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Bump.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Marty Wrote: +Support

Now you want reasoning for -Supports.. eh?

Anyways, +Support.

+Support
+Support

+Support

I've never understood the rule of changing yourself, you never know how long you'll be AFK for majority of the time. I think you should just automatically be demoted after 5 minutes.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Panda