Fearless Forums
Remove AFK players from government jobs. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Finished (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Remove AFK players from government jobs. (/showthread.php?tid=75041)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Remove AFK players from government jobs. - Panda - 09-14-2016

Title of Suggestion: Remove AFK players from government jobs.

Description: So lets say I was an SRU and I was AFK for longer than 5 minutes I would be removed from the job and set as citizen.

Why: Gets more spaces for the government spaces. 

Please add reasoning for -Supports.

RE: Remove AFK players from jobs - Create - 09-14-2016

-Support

It should be the players that turn back to citizen. The rule is there for a reason. If the system was automatic, then players won't follow the rule and they will depend on being demoted/set back to citizen. 
Quote:9.5 When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes, you must switch to Citizen.

It is the players fault if they don't turn back to citizen thus leading to a rule breakage. If they know they will be AFK for longer than 5 Minutes, then they should change back themselves, or ask an Admin to demote them before they leave the keyboard.

RE: Remove AFK players from jobs - Eclipze - 09-14-2016

+Support
Make it government jobs only, underground jobs arent that important nor is merchant jobs.

RE: Remove AFK players from jobs - Panda - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Eclipze Wrote: +Suppory
Make it government jobs only, underground jobs arent that important nor is merchant jobs.

I was going to add that

RE: Remove AFK players from jobs - Panda - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Create Wrote: -Support

It should be the players that turn back to citizen. The rule is there for a reason. If the system was automatic, then players won't follow the rule and they will depend on being demoted/set back to citizen. 
Quote:9.5 When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes, you must switch to Citizen.

It is the players fault if they don't turn back to citizen thus leading to a rule breakage. If they know they will be AFK for longer than 5 Minutes, then they should change back themselves, or ask an Admin to demote them before they leave the keyboard.

I have never seen anyone get told off or, punished for this.

RE: Remove AFK players from government jobs. - Marty - 09-14-2016

+Support

any job other than citizen you should be autodemoted after 5 minutes....but maybe a pop up box says, are you still RPing this character and you either tick yes, or after 30 seconds it autodemotes you.

The popup box I am referring to is the same one as the president gets for warrants ?

RE: Remove AFK players from government jobs. - Panda - 09-14-2016

(09-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: +Support

any job other than citizen you should be autodemoted after 5 minutes....but maybe a pop up box says, are you still RPing this character and you either tick yes, or after 30 seconds it autodemotes you.

The popup box I am referring to is the same one as the president gets for warrants ?

Good idea

RE: Remove AFK players from government jobs. - Captain Barry - 09-15-2016

+support

RE: Remove AFK players from government jobs. - ForceGhost - 09-15-2016

+Support.

RE: Remove AFK players from government jobs. - Awestruck - 09-15-2016