Remove AFK players from government jobs.
Title of Suggestion: Remove AFK players from government jobs.

Description: So lets say I was an SRU and I was AFK for longer than 5 minutes I would be removed from the job and set as citizen.

Why: Gets more spaces for the government spaces. 

Please add reasoning for -Supports.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
-Support

It should be the players that turn back to citizen. The rule is there for a reason. If the system was automatic, then players won't follow the rule and they will depend on being demoted/set back to citizen. 
Quote:9.5 When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes, you must switch to Citizen.

It is the players fault if they don't turn back to citizen thus leading to a rule breakage. If they know they will be AFK for longer than 5 Minutes, then they should change back themselves, or ask an Admin to demote them before they leave the keyboard.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Panda
+Support
Make it government jobs only, underground jobs arent that important nor is merchant jobs.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Panda
(09-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Eclipze Wrote: +Suppory
Make it government jobs only, underground jobs arent that important nor is merchant jobs.

I was going to add that
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-14-2016, 08:23 PM)Create Wrote: -Support

It should be the players that turn back to citizen. The rule is there for a reason. If the system was automatic, then players won't follow the rule and they will depend on being demoted/set back to citizen. 
Quote:9.5 When you go AFK for more than 5 minutes, you must switch to Citizen.

It is the players fault if they don't turn back to citizen thus leading to a rule breakage. If they know they will be AFK for longer than 5 Minutes, then they should change back themselves, or ask an Admin to demote them before they leave the keyboard.

I have never seen anyone get told off or, punished for this.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support

any job other than citizen you should be autodemoted after 5 minutes....but maybe a pop up box says, are you still RPing this character and you either tick yes, or after 30 seconds it autodemotes you.

The popup box I am referring to is the same one as the president gets for warrants ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Panda, trxsh
(09-14-2016, 08:39 PM)Cunty Mcuntface Wrote: +Support

any job other than citizen you should be autodemoted after 5 minutes....but maybe a pop up box says, are you still RPing this character and you either tick yes, or after 30 seconds it autodemotes you.

The popup box I am referring to is the same one as the president gets for warrants ?

Good idea
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator

+support
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Panda
+Support.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Panda

Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Panda