A typical Fearless Suggestion
(09-17-2016, 04:20 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: I say this is what we should do, demote all the staff team and give the following people staff ranks

Super Admin - Sebasti
Super Admin - Greed
Admin - MrTrashTag
Admin - Foxirius
Admin - Dreebott
Admin - JackZ
Mod - Create
Mod - Ratatoskrr
Mod - Falc
Mod - KingKickass

And give everyone who has 500 hours teacher????

Problem Solved!

hold on this isn't very fair, Create has shown high potential and I think he should atleast be rewarded with teacher!

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
+soppurt, I can really see why this would work

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(08-02-2016, 01:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not
There's a reason why a big portion of the community wants some staff members gone, and it's not because those staff members are friendly, exactly the opposite actually
Not every staff member should be demoted obviously, a big portion does their "job" properly, there's just a few rotten apples in the bunch that makes it look unattractive

I actually agree with you for once Smile

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I don't think getting rid of admins is the solution, there may be a few who seem aggressive in the way they admin but lets face it, they're the admin of a Gmod server they're not being payed and are doing it completely out of their own free time. I don't think getting rid of admins will help but getting alot more so the strain is taken off them in peak times.
-suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuport Cheese
(09-18-2016, 10:51 AM)Forgee Wrote: I don't think getting rid of admins is the solution, there may be a few who seem aggressive in the way they admin but lets face it, they're the admin of a Gmod server they're not being payed and are doing it completely out of their own free time. I don't think getting rid of admins will help but getting alot more so the strain is taken off them in peak times.

+support already ya ....
(09-18-2016, 10:58 AM)bENNY Wrote: -suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuport Cheese

Give a good reason to why you -suppirt pls.
(09-17-2016, 04:20 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: I say this is what we should do, demote all the staff team and give the following people staff ranks

Super Admin - Sebasti
Super Admin - Greed
Admin - MrTrashTag
Admin - Foxirius
Admin - Dreebott
Admin - JackZ
Mod - Create
Mod - Ratatoskrr
Mod - Falc
Mod - KingKickass

And give everyone who has 500 hours teacher????

Problem Solved!

yes
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Emil
Devs pls fix this. it is urgent....