A typical Fearless Suggestion
Title: Change staff team
Description: Change the current staff team/replace everyone of them
Why: I think this is really needed for the server, it will improve RP, people could not abuse it, old team had their fun, now newbs can play with these powers. It is only fair letting everyone play admin at least once.
The following 4 users Like Arkten's post:
  • Coffee, Agorith, sebasti161, DreeBott
-Support Sad
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Arkten
[Image: 7m0h75B.jpg]

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not
There's a reason why a big portion of the community wants some staff members gone, and it's not because those staff members are friendly, exactly the opposite actually
Not every staff member should be demoted obviously, a big portion does their "job" properly, there's just a few rotten apples in the bunch that makes it look unattractive
The following 13 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Marty, DreeBott, Ceddyhmra, Captain Barry, Seany00, MacTavish, Luna, Envy, sebasti161, Edned, Ratatoskrr, Panda, trxsh
I Totally agree with Greed
(08-02-2016, 01:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not
There's a reason why a big portion of the community wants some staff members gone, and it's not because those staff members are friendly, exactly the opposite actually
Not every staff member should be demoted obviously, a big portion does their "job" properly, there's just a few rotten apples in the bunch that makes it look unattractive

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have a feeling I'll probably be bollocked for saying this lol
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Edned, Marty
(08-02-2016, 03:15 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 01:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have a feeling I'll probably be bollocked for saying this lol

You'll lose teacher soon because you have a different opinion than the staff team
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Prosto, Edned

Now would be a good time to explain yourself in more detail, in a constructive matter of course.

My curiousity is just sparking.
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Arkten
+/- Support. Adding rotten apples to cider ruins to the whole batch, so check the apples before you throw them in.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Arkten