[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-27-2016, 03:19 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 03:11 PM)Jonas Wrote: She is allowed herself to choose who to talk to and greet, right?.

Right, but if she choses only to talk with the staffteam/teacher team you can understand why people are calling her out, dont you?

As i've said before, its because we're nice and friendly to Kimmy, and i don't know if its because people are thirsty or not, dosen't really seem like it.

Right, but normal players arent?
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Greed^
(07-27-2016, 03:26 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Completely neutral in all this just asking a question.

When it comes to gamer girls in general. Who's fault is it that the person receives special treatment ( if they do) . The gamer girl or the person treating the person so special. Or both?

I don't have the answer to this so i'm just putting it out there for different people to answer.

Both sides, it's the people giving the special treatment.... BUT

It's also the gamer girls fault, as they know they will receive special treatment and abuse it to their advantage (Not saying all does, Lesanka for example doesn't), like Kimmypanda does
Ayy Lmao, y all whiteknights are so full of shit

There was a guy Pavillion, who acted the same way, he ignorrd regular players when they wanted to rp with him, but as soon as Narcotic got online, he always stuck to him, rp with him, and guess what, he became admin very soon.

Wanna bet how long before she will became mod?
Yea Kimmy will 100% get mod sadly, it's easy to tell
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Kahjo
edited comment cause previous one could easily be misunderstood
I don't remember me being distrespectful to her at all, never seen anyone disrespect kimmy either...
(07-27-2016, 04:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Yea Kimmy will 100% get mod sadly, it's easy to tell

And who's to say that she'll accept the position, Greed^?

I'm honestly curious as to why this thread was posted, because, to me, it seems like it was only posted to start a flame war, and it seems like all this has done. 

In regards to what is being said here about Kimmy and her choice of friends, have you ever thought that she's friends with those certain people because they're the only people who are being friendly to her, as this thread has clearly shown? Everyone in this thread (with the exception of a few) has denounced or otherwise disrespected Kimmy in some way, shape, or form.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Random, Ghost
(07-27-2016, 05:10 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 04:48 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Yea Kimmy will 100% get mod sadly, it's easy to tell

In regards to what is being said here about Kimmy and her choice of friends, have you ever thought that she's friends with those certain people because they're the only people who are being friendly to her, as this thread has clearly shown? Everyone in this thread (with the exception of a few) has denounced or otherwise disrespected Kimmy in some way, shape, or form.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

What was first, the chicken or the egg?
Same exact thing here, this thread was made after Kimmy chose her friends so that argument is flawed. Honestly havent you read my comment i made earlier? Let me post it again:

Quote:If your reason to hang out with her is: "she gets bullied by the players" then you need to do a reality check, because youre thinking with something else as your brain. Seriously, hop on the servers and see how often people get made fun of by the community while the staff sits idle doing nothing. I can think of multiple examples within seconds (Act0r, RichTea, JMR) of people being teared to shreds without them receiving this "special attention
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • TJ Howard
Thread closed due to numerous requests - Thread full of hate to individuals.
[Image: psnewsig.gif]