Allowing Racism/Sexism/Discrimination In Character
[Image: announcement.png]

Hello, Community.

I am here to announce that the suggestion to allow racism, sexism and discrimination in-character is now implemented and in-effect. (you can see it here - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69794).

As said in the suggestion, this is only for In Character (IC) and not Out Of Character (OOC). Discrimination in OOC is still disallowed.

The reason for implementing the rule is because we believe disallowing racism/sexism/discrimination IC stifles possible roleplay capabilities as well as character development. The rule was in place before and to my knowledge, as well as many of the staff, there have been no cases of it being abused.

If you have question on what can and can't be done as well as what roleplays can and can't be done, don't hesitate to ask the staff. If a case occurs where one staff member allows something, but another one doesn't, remember, both the community and staff need to adjust and formulate a consensus, which may take some time.

That said, administrators will be more lenient, for some time, to allow players the ability to adapt to the new rule change.

Have Fun and Roleplay Freely.

P.S. The rules concerning discrimination are 1.13, 1.13a and 1.13b. See: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php for the rule page.
P.P.S. The rule will take some time to update in-game. Servers need to restart or crash before it shows up in the F1 menu.

Update: Discriminatory Steam Names are now officially disallowed. Having such may result in a kick or worst of all, a ban.
YES sweet
now i can return to being a racist corrupt cop
Time to begin the Ethnic Cleansing of Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Ɗαωѕσи's post:
  • Azog
So it was implemented, removed, and now reimplemented?

inb4 soul removes it again
The following 2 users Like Fisco's post:
  • Baskingner, sebasti161
inb4 moon man concerts
The following 3 users Like :-)'s post:
  • Azog, cookiro, MasterNoda
Lets just wait and see how this turns out.
Nice to hear!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I hope this doesn't somehow backfire
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
This is good I guess...
Finally