Does races exist?
We're not equal, and we're not biologically identical. Black people get illnesses that white people do not get, Sickle cell for example.

It's not to say people shouldn't have equal opportunities.
A more fitting signature. 
(05-02-2016, 08:35 PM)Mist Wrote: We're an extremely friendly community

lol are we?
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Mist, mgdwszx
Depends on how and what you're referring to with race.

Race is often a social construct as a form of categorizing people into groups of similar physical appearance. In biology this is often referred to as a phenotype; so what you can see/observe in an organism.

To be honest, I think "race" does exist, but I'm not too convinced on the biological side of things since in most circumstances we use it as just a way for grouping people and so is just a concept made up by humans. We are all, at the end of the day Homo Sapien.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Awestruck
(05-03-2016, 12:19 PM)Jono Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 08:35 PM)Mist Wrote: We're an extremely friendly community

lol are we?

When you put it like that.. We used to be.
(05-03-2016, 01:22 PM)aviator Wrote: Depends on how and what you're referring to with race.

Race is often a social construct as a form of categorizing people into groups of similar physical appearance. In biology this is often referred to as a phenotype; so what you can see/observe in an organism.

To be honest, I think "race" does exist, but I'm not too convinced on the biological side of things since in most circumstances we use it as just a way for grouping people and so is just a concept made up by humans. We are all, at the end of the day Homo Sapien.

Nice. Well said.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]