Does races exist?
[Image: 68871.jpg]
Thoughts?
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=biological+differen...ween+races
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Azog
(05-01-2016, 11:43 PM)kakcraft Wrote: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=biological+differen...ween+races

funny how you're trying to be edgy with something that should have been left in 2012, when your link actually leads to links with completely different answers to the question
(05-02-2016, 01:34 AM)shortcat Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 11:43 PM)kakcraft Wrote: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=biological+differen...ween+races

funny how you're trying to be edgy with something that should have been left in 2012, when your link actually leads to links with completely different answers to the question

didn't read a single article, but then again I don't make threads like this
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Yep, they do.
If I said that someone was black, that wouldn't make me a racist. If I said I hated all black people, THAT would make me racist. There's a difference between noticing someone has a different skin color and right-out judging them because of it.
(05-01-2016, 11:23 PM)Azog Wrote: Pish Filled Post

Everyone knows you are a Nazi sympathiser anyway. Take your bile and fuck off, stop trying to stir up tensions you mug.

Also for anyone that isnt aware Azog's signature contains the numbers "14/88" which is a well known white supremacist shit here is what it actually means...

Spoiler :
Nazi Prick Wrote:We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

That is the 14 words and the 8 stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet "H" and 88 = HH which stands for "Heil Hitler"

So this guy is indeed a nazi sympathiser who is here to only cause shit and tension within our community, mugs like him should be ignored.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Baskingner, Azog
(05-02-2016, 03:34 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 11:23 PM)Azog Wrote: Pish Filled Post

Everyone knows you are a Nazi sympathiser anyway. Take your bile and fuck off, stop trying to stir up tensions you mug.

Also for anyone that isnt aware Azog's signature contains the numbers "14/88" which is a well known white supremacist shit here is what it actually means...

Spoiler :
Nazi Prick Wrote:We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

That is the 14 words and the 8 stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet "H" and 88 = HH which stands for "Heil Hitler"

So this guy is indeed a nazi sympathiser who is here to only cause shit and tension within our community, mugs like him should be ignored.

0-100 real quick
I see, pretty tasteless guy then, probably a troll though.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Marty
(05-02-2016, 04:29 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I see, pretty tasteless guy then, probably a troll though.

Very tasteless, he sent me a lot of unsavory messages and left profile comments calling me a race traitor before he was banned previously.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Short Answer: Yes.

Longer Answer: I believe that as humans we are brought up to accept different cultures and ways of living. Yes, there are different races but methodically we are all humans and we all have rights therefore should be treated equally. However, equality is a big problem at the moment. And based on that picture you posted, the colour of your skin just means that you or your family members receive higher UV radiation therefore your skin has to adapt to that so that you are protected more. Scientists have also said that the first human was black, and that we have only formed as time does on. So yes, we are effectively we are all humans and we should be treated the same but there are different ways of living and different cultures.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep